Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
54
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Yeah the've already said there are more customiazation options for the dragon form like bulker and more muscular that they just didn't show off yet. People just want to complain about anything.

  2. #62
    I am Murloc! A Chozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eorzea
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose184 View Post
    Yeah the've already said there are more customiazation options for the dragon form like bulker and more muscular that they just didn't show off yet. People just want to complain about anything.
    Most complains around can be resumed into people disliking Dracthyr and preferring bara daddy dragon humanoids so the anxiety is understandable.

  3. #63
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,490
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Taurens: Am I a joke to you?
    Tauren don't have massive wings and a huge tail.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    I honestly dont get all the hate for Drakthyr. They look fine.
    i recommend a visit to an optician. Alternatively reflect on if your feelings of wow and blizzard and see if its clouding your critical thinking of their products. Nothing fine about that scrawny ass dragonboy.

  5. #65
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    i recommend a visit to an optician. Alternatively reflect on if your feelings of wow and blizzard and see if its clouding your critical thinking of their products. Nothing fine about that scrawny ass dragonboy.
    It's almost as if different people enjoy different things.....

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    It's almost as if different people enjoy different things.....
    This isn't how it works on the internet. There is always 1 primary train. Ride the train or ..

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    i recommend a visit to an optician. Alternatively reflect on if your feelings of wow and blizzard and see if its clouding your critical thinking of their products. Nothing fine about that scrawny ass dragonboy.
    How is that scrawny? I swear you all must be bodybuilders in real life. I hate most male races in wow because of how ridiculously bulky they are. Even male belf who is supposed to be the smallest has arms the size of China.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    How is that scrawny? I swear you all must be bodybuilders in real life. I hate most male races in wow because of how ridiculously bulky they are. Even male belf who is supposed to be the smallest has arms the size of China.
    well i have a naturally bulky body. Nothing i can do about that. But blizzard sure can do something about that girlyboy dragon

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Tauren don't have massive wings and a huge tail.
    .......

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I hate most male races in wow because of how ridiculously bulky they are.
    That’s the aesthetic the entire franchise was founded upon. Your preferences contradict the very foundations of this universe.

  11. #71
    Bloodsail Admiral Nightshade711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Argus
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Lower left is how they should look, if they want to compromise:

    Yeah I wouldn’t care about them being skinny… if they actually looked rough and beastial like most wow dragons.
    Fangs aren’t even visible for the Dracthyr unless they emote.

    Maloriak is a good example. Skinny, yet doesn’t look like a fetish and is viably a draconic race. Dracthyr on the other hand could be seen as some other reptilian race or snake people with wings.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    i recommend a visit to an optician. Alternatively reflect on if your feelings of wow and blizzard and see if its clouding your critical thinking of their products. Nothing fine about that scrawny ass dragonboy.
    They look like Maloriak if he had wings. Which makes complete since Dracthyr, like Maloriak, are Deathwing's science experiments.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    They look like Maloriak if he had wings. Which makes complete since Dracthyr, like Maloriak, are Deathwing's science experiments.
    I frankly like the idea of a playable Dragonman in the vein of Maloriak—for me, it's more the softness than the scrawniness. If they were more monstrous, it would be nice.

  14. #74
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    .......

    I said wings. Those are called antlers.

  15. #75
    The Patient Berkilak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Green Chapel
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I frankly like the idea of a playable Dragonman in the vein of Maloriak—for me, it's more the softness than the scrawniness. If they were more monstrous, it would be nice.
    Dragons should look like you risk getting maimed by giving them a hug.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Dragons should look like you risk getting maimed by giving them a hug.
    Agreed. I think making them have that awkward, Scalie-esque aesthetic was a mistake.

  17. #77
    The Patient Berkilak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Green Chapel
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Agreed. I think making them have that awkward, Scalie-esque aesthetic was a mistake.
    I could understand if Drac'thyr had unique bestial (ie. draconic) proportions that would necessitate disabling armour for them.
    I could understand if Drac'thyr were deliberately designed as humanoid to make sure that armour would work them with.

    Instead, we're getting the worst of both worlds. A good transmog can completely change how a character "reads," but we won't even be able to try to compensate for the lanky, serpentine, soft aesthetic.

  18. #78
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I could understand if Drac'thyr had unique bestial (ie. draconic) proportions that would necessitate disabling armour for them.
    I could understand if Drac'thyr were deliberately designed as humanoid to make sure that armour would work them with.
    You mean other than their draconic heads, massive wings, and large tail that would make armor and gear a clipping nightmare?

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You mean other than their draconic heads, massive wings, and large tail that would make armor and gear a clipping nightmare?
    Better clipping than no armor. Soythyr are a big disappointment.

  20. #80
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Better clipping than no armor. Soythyr are a big disappointment.
    You’re free to have that opinion. Thankfully, Blizzard disagrees.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •