does new Premonition talent block interrupts or just cc?

I got really hyped for the new pvp talent, it looks like it could make interrupt juking much more rewarding (for both the caster and the interrupter), but then noticed the talent doesn't actually mention blocking interrupts, only cc effects.

Does anyone know from beta if it blocks interrupts, cc, or both? thanks in advance.

Edit: correct talent name is Precognition, my bad.
    Last edited by Amariw; 2022-09-12 at 03:33 PM.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-notes/1330092

New PvP Talent: Precognition – If an interrupt is used on you while you are not casting, gain 15% Haste and become immune to control effects for 4 seconds.
    You can't juke cc's so that wouldn't even make sense.

edit: I reread your question and I think I get what you're asking. I would think the successful juke would block just the cc and not someone else interrupting like how the pvp trinkets work now, regardless of what the tooltips say. But yeah, you're right, would take testing to see how it is now and of course they could change it before release.
    Last edited by Trend; 2022-09-14 at 12:14 AM.

The talent states it clearly, how can you possibly confuse it.

Situation: You are casting an interruptable spell, what spell it is, is not relevant. You stop casting and enemy casts interrupt, since you were not casting aka the enemy failed you gain 15% haste and become immune to CC for the next 4 seconds.

It makes interrupt juking rewarding as you said, but somehow it confused you?

Question is, does it count on situations where the spell is not interruptable like warlock Demonic Circle? If that still exists in game xD
    Last edited by potis; 2022-09-14 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Question is, does it count on situations where the spell is not interruptable like warlock Demonic Circle? If that still exists in game xD
    I presume it doesn't activate if you're casting an uninterruptable spell, purely due to the wording. They used an interrupt on you while you're casting, it doesn't mention the interrupt succeeding or failing.

If they wanted the talent to activate for uninterruptable spells, I imagine it would say something like "when an opponent fails to interrupt you" or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

I believe the question is in regards to what you are immune to after it is activated rather than the nature of how it is activated. I think he's asking if the immunity to cc prevents other kicks in that window and he's specifically asking if anyone has tested it.