Thread: The first sigil

The first sigil

Why are Blizzard making so stong trinkets that all dps wants it but Blizzard makes it hardly ever drop?
    I have been doing the Prototype 13 weeks now on two chars and most of the runs the triket isnt even dropping for anyone. It is so rare to see it drop that this isnt even fun anymore. I mean if you want a grearpiece from a M+ you can do that over and over and hope for a drop but when it comes to raid you can do it once a week and thats it. No drop that week eighter. *sigh*
    I have decided not to start raiding with anymore chars couse of this, I dont want to chase that trinket on more chars, Never!
    Last edited by Beezhunt; 2022-06-12 at 10:33 AM.

It drops every time we clear the boss. And you stopping raiding because of one mediocre trinket is laughable.

My shadow priest and havoc DH don't want that trinket and both have it on 265 at least because noone in my raid needs it anymore since we've had at least 2 of them drop per week.

"It drops every time we clear the boss. And you stopping raiding because of one mediocre trinket is laughable."

You clearly aren't reading what ppl are writing so why bother responding?

I mean now that Diablo Immoral is out Blizzard clearly has mastered the art of pity systems, so we should just ask for that right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezhunt View Post
    Why are Blizzard making so stong trinkets that all dps wants it but Blizzard makes it hardly ever drop?
    I have been doing the Prototype 13 weeks now on two chars and most of the runs the triket isnt even dropping for anyone. It is so rare to see it drop that this isnt even fun anymore. I mean if you want a grearpiece from a M+ you can do that over and over and hope for a drop but when it comes to raid you can do it once a week and thats it. No drop that week eighter. *sigh*
    I have decided not to start raiding with anymore chars couse of this, I dont want to chase that trinket on more chars, Never!
    We usually have one to two drops on mythic each week, and I finally got mine via the vault this reset. Don't give up

#TEAMGIRAFFE

"It drops every time we clear the boss. And you stopping raiding because of one mediocre trinket is laughable."

You clearly aren't reading what ppl are writing so why bother responding?
    I'm just saying that you are a liar. That's all.

I don't understand the purpose of whining about RNG when there's a system already announced for the next season specifically designed to help offset the exact frustration the OP has.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    It drops every time we clear the boss. And you stopping raiding because of one mediocre trinket is laughable.
    your experience dose not equal everyone's experience sadly, just because you see it every kill doesn't me every1 dose sadly

5+ Year Old Account
    So you keep chasing it

still no trinket :/

And in about 4-7 weeks you will just be able to buy it

Just get away form the mentaility, that you need 100% BiS. It is one trinket. You can get unlucky. That doesn't make you useless any more than the trinket would make you op.
    If not having one trinket is making you quit raiding... maybe play something with no gear in it?

Don’t feel bad. I did ToT somewhere between 15-20 weeks and never saw wushulays. Would have been nice to have going into SoO since they nerfed the hell out of the Lei shen trinket for warlocks.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Did somebody tell Blizzard that most Savage raiders over in 14 get their BiS in 7-9 weeks and don't quit the game/still gear a few alts?

Because I really think they could need some inspiration.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    still no trinket :/
    good news soon you will be able to buy a 278 version... and then on your next run it will drop lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    good news soon you will be able to buy a 278 version... and then on your next run it will drop lol
    Probably

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry there's always the second sigil.