EDP445 is back on YouTube.

Hey, remember when I made that thread about YouTuber EDP445 trying to get with an underage girl? Well, guess who got reinstated on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxe...Xi0P1YN4_tnFyg

Fuck YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Hey, remember when I made that thread about YouTuber EDP445 trying to get with an underage girl? Well, guess who got reinstated on YouTube.
    Not really, I just remember the large quantities of Nintendo threads and why are certain parts of the U.S. not reviled enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxe...Xi0P1YN4_tnFyg

Fuck YouTube.

There's a certain Peter Griffin quote I think about when I think about this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    There's a certain Peter Griffin quote I think about when I think about this topic.
    Haven't you heard? Don't you know that...

7+ Year Old Account
    This was the pedophile cupcake guy right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

well, maybe if he wasn't exposed by a bunch of clout chasing idiots he might actually be in jail and not back on YT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    well, maybe if he wasn't exposed by a bunch of clout chasing idiots he might actually be in jail and not back on YT.
    Exactly. People should remember this next time they want to engage in vigilant justice.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    He's a guy that was youtube famous, then got caught trying to set up sex with someone he thought was 13. I'd imagine he's back because while he pretty much admitted everything, none of the evidence was admissible in court, because the stuff that vigilantes collect usually is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we're on the topic, his life has been in hell since all of this happened.

Being forced to move out of his home state due to internet trolls always finding out where he got new jobs at and proceeding to get him fired from every single one. Including being a Lyft driver, security guard at CVS Pharmacy, a food delivery guy through DoorDash (I think?).

Not only did the trolls make him effectively jobless no matter what, they also supposedly got him evicted from one of his apartments. Can't get verification on this one though.

He also supposedly legally changed his name and moved to another state while trying to return on various other social media websites... until the trolls found out.

Not saying any of this is "just penance" and he should be able to move on with this life, but the internet kids have made sure he reminded of this "status" for the past year or so.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wish yall had the same energy when it comes to Hollywood actors