5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Junker Queen announced on Xbox Livestream

As well as what looked like a possible October release date

holy shit

Update: October 4th xbox/pc Early access date.

- - - Updated - - -

Junker Queen seems to enjoy using polearms.

- - - Updated - - -

Junker "king" announced as well. Not sure if he'll be playable.

Feels like a leak since I'm guessing this is what they wanted to reveal themselves on the 16th, and she just popped up in the gameplay like she's always been out.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Junker Queen seems to enjoy using a spear that looks like it can turn into a whip? Unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Feels like a leak since I'm guessing this is what they wanted to reveal themselves on the 16th, and she just popped up in the gameplay like she's always been out.
    Agreed. Or a teaser.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like OW2 will be free to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Junker Queen confirmed to be a tank.

Man the development on this game is just baffling. Early access? Free to play? Wth does that mean? And where is the co-op? Only 2 new characters after 3+ years?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Man the development on this game is just baffling. Early access? Free to play? Wth does that mean? And where is the co-op? Only 2 new characters after 3+ years?
    They announced during the first pvp beta that they're going to be splitting pvp and pve up, so we get pvp first, while they finish working on pve.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont think she will be good.
    She got no damage mitigation apart from the situational self heal.
    But what make me diss her atm is that she also lack mobility.

A tank need 2 out of the 3 holy trinity. Shield(or a Doomfist kinda of temp shield etc), mobility, sustain.
    She is fairly launched as a brawler but as of yet I would pick Doomfist or Winston over her.
    This is all based on early beta but thats what I have to go on.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.