Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is your End Game?

With Dragonflight not set to release until mid-end March 2023, what do you do in 9.2.5? Have you blown through the content and gone back to raiding? Are you busy RPing on your realm? Have you decided to go back and clear old content? Or are you maybe running old instances for mounts, mogs, etc? Just curious to see who is up to what for the next 9 months.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there's a mount for completing the normal raids on S4, I'll get that then unsub to play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagnome View Post
    With Dragonflight not set to release until mid-end March 2023....

Did I miss a memo? I didn't know there was an official release date yet.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    It's just a best guess. It's highly unlikely that Dragonflight would release within 10-ish months of Alpha coming out (Alpha is not out yet), therefore it'd be around mid-2023 before earliest release date.

I'm a very casual solo player, having played predominantly on one Alliance toon for my entire time in-game. With the cross-faction restrictions loosening, and likely to loosen further, I'm taking the opportunity to play my first Horde character.

Separately, also working on clearing my quest log, bags, and bank, on my main in preparation of 10.0. Also working on filling in missing battle pets, mounts, and toys.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    You didn't. There is no release date.

M+ with friends until friends' sub run out. Then screw around doing laps oribos or try to get back into pvp (though I guess this is the most frustrating shit mode ever atm) or try hard for r1 m+ or even try to some easy mythic bosses as tank. Or try to farm mats and get my second milli.
    There are things to do but m+ with partners definitely is the funnest

Just curious to see who is up to what for the next 9 months.
    I'll do some of the Season 4 stuff and then take a break. But I hope Blizzard doesn't rush Dragonflight and listen to feedback carefully this time, people already have huge concerns about what was shown of the Evoker/Dracthyr and the talent trees. I hope they take this feedback into account and delay Dragonflight if needed.

This is the first expansion I'm willing to wait for even more than in any previous expansion because WoW isn't going to lose anything for delaying Dragonflight, WoW will only lose something if they rush it.
    Last edited by Luck4; 2022-06-13 at 01:55 AM.

Workin' on collecting all the maw-themed weapons/shields off rares and getting the full pally lfr set. Love me some transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    This is the first expansion I'm willing to wait for even more than in any previous expansion because WoW isn't going to lose anything for delaying Dragonflight, WoW will only lose something if they rush it.
    This mantra has been said for the past expansions, almost like a religion... Look at the shit we've gotten for "waiting"... Laughable and pathetic excuse from blizzard, the whole "we release when its done" ended over a decade ago and they will fail to deliver again. Will it sell? Probably.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    If there's a mount for completing the normal raids on S4, I'll get that then unsub to play something else.
    yeah there is https://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=...dowlands-raids can do it on LFR too. If you complete them on Heroic difficulty you get a title

Normally it would be pvp, but with the gearing as it is the fun in that is gone. I have about 10 days left on my current sub so endgame will probably be other games.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah there is https://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=...dowlands-raids can do it on LFR too. If you complete them on Heroic difficulty you get a title
    Eh I don't trust stuff on the PTR to be 100% confirmed for the live game. But if it's doable by LFR then it will be way better.

Still haven't finished 9.1, so just 9.1 then 9.2 I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Im taking a much needed WoW break and working on myself so that when it drops, I can be uber excited.

Its gonna be pretty relaxed tbh. We cleared all the tiers so I expect we will raid once or twice a night doing sales and gearing alts/new mains.

I plan to collect transmog and get each class mage tower again. I have the set of characters I did it in legion with and have 7 classes to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    This mantra has been said for the past expansions, almost like a religion... Look at the shit we've gotten for "waiting"... Laughable and pathetic excuse from blizzard, the whole "we release when its done" ended over a decade ago and they will fail to deliver again. Will it sell? Probably.
    Yeah, I know it's not guaranteed to be good if it takes longer, but we had times that it happened. Meanwhile, I'm 100% sure if they rush the game, it's gonna suck. I also know it's gonna sell regardless of the game state, but I wanna play Dragonflight for more than just a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    WoW isn't going to lose anything for delaying Dragonflight, WoW will only lose something if they rush it.
    Just this reminds of that disaster of an expansion Warlords of Garrisons er Draenor.

aotc, unsubbed until dragonflight

10+ Year Old Account
    With Dragonflight not set to release until mid-end March 2023, what do you do in 9.2.5? Have you blown through the content and gone back to raiding? Are you busy RPing on your realm? Have you decided to go back and clear old content? Or are you maybe running old instances for mounts, mogs, etc? Just curious to see who is up to what for the next 9 months.
    Roleplay. Collections. Achievements. Prepping for 10.0. Being an altoholic?

Plenty of stuff for me to do.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..