If you could only carry five items in your character's inventory, what would they be?

Whittle your character's inventory down to just five items. Which ones make the cut and why?

I'd hold onto:

- Jeeves (As an engineer I can use it to access my bank on the go, and non-engineers can use it to vendor/repair)

- Darkmoon Cannon (It can drop combat in a pinch, save you in PvP situations, and help you explore areas you wouldn't otherwise be able to)

- Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife (As a Mage, being able to resurrect players is massive. It's saved Mythic+ runs after near-wipes, and long run backs in Raids too)

- Underlight Angler (Underwater breathing/swim speed boost, Waterwalking, teleportation device to nearest fishing nodes, and last but not least a fishing rod)

- Haunted Memento (Not as cool as it once was, but it's still worth the final slot to me. Nostalgia, prestige, what have you)

Items that just missed the cut would be Brazier of Awakening, Last Relic of Argus, and Swapblaster.

What about you guys?

Hearthstone
    Gnomish Army Knife
    Dalaran Hearthstone
    Garrison Hearthstone
    Jeeves

If I can have only one hearthstone then:
    Net-o-matic
    Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Hearthstone
    Gnomish Army Knife
    Dalaran Hearthstone
    Garrison Hearthstone
    Jeeves

If I can have only one hearthstone then:
    Net-o-matic
    Angler
    There are hearthstone toys, so you could save yourself a spot! What would you slot in?

Net-o-matic is a good one. I haven't been in Warmode much this expansion because of The Maw. Prior expansions I maybe would have made room for the Net though.
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2022-07-12 at 09:43 PM.