Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

New 6month promo/store mount leaked?

Source

Haven't seen anyone make a thread or talk about this, but then again I'm guessing most people won't care if it's a store mount.
    The Wen Lo tiger promo is about to reach the end of it's life any time now since it'll have been 6months in July

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post

Source

Haven't seen anyone make a thread or talk about this, but then again I'm guessing most people won't care if it's a store mount.
    The Wen Lo tiger promo is about to reach the end of it's life any time now since it'll have been 6months in July
    I just see a model that has been used idk how many times already.. its a new exapansion ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I just see a model that has been used idk how many times already.. its a new exapansion ffs.
    I mean..this is a brand new model, hasn't been used or seen in-game before. Uses the Gronn skeleton rigg.
    The sub promo and shop addition before Wen Lo were baby murloc eggs.

This is probably the best 6 month reward IMO. Looks hella cool

We always knew Players was Obsessed about our Murlocs since Vanilla. So now we will let them ride one themselves!

Mmmm mrrrggkMmmm mrrrggk Mmmm mrrrggkMmmm mrrrggk

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean..this is a brand new model, hasn't been used or seen in-game before. Uses the Gronn skeleton rigg.
    The sub promo and shop addition before Wen Lo were baby murloc eggs.
    Idk man.. like you said, its the gronn model or druid werebear or sinfall etc etc. Its hard to not see and know how it will probably move and use the same animations. If you are lucky it will have a short special mount animation special.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-21 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    We always knew Players was Obsessed about our Murlocs since Vanilla. So now we will let them ride one themselves!

Mmmm mrrrggkMmmm mrrrggk Mmmm mrrrggkMmmm mrrrggk
    Now you can have one on your back and one between your legs at the same time.
    Wait. That came out wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk man.. like you said, its the gronn model or druid werebear or sinfall etc etc. Its hard to not see and know how it will probably move and use the same animations. If you are lucky it will have a short special mount animation special.
    Model != rig / skeleton

It's not the gronn model though, it uses the same rig. Also, most store mounts have unique mount specials that uses the same skeleton rig as other models.

This may actually be the first store mount that I've been interested in purchasing. Bring on the Swolloc!

10+ Year Old Account

Source

That looks kinda buff...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pretty sure the pet is the pet from the digital epic/legendary editions so I highly doubt it's the sub bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Pretty sure the pet is the pet from the digital epic/legendary editions so I highly doubt it's the sub bonus.
    It is, but OP is talking about the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It is, but OP is talking about the mount.
    Yeah but they're side by side in a promo. Also there have been pets with mounts before. What I would say could be possible is that the pet could be for WotLK classic since they do release things for classic with the promo and since your collections don't link they could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    This is probably the best 6 month reward IMO. Looks hella cool
    Yeah I dig this.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    it looks nothing like either of those idk what you are on about.
    Its very clear from the stance already at first glance.

Take a look at the mounts I pointed out.. its quite obvious it will have the same animations.

So idk what you are on about?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-21 at 08:39 PM.

Its very clear from the stance already at first glance.
    Again, not sure if you're ignoring what is being written to you but it uses the rig/skeleton. It's quite clearly a murloc that you're looking at. There's a difference between Model and Skeleton.
    A still image tells you nothing about what animations it will use. Unique or not.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, not sure if you're ignoring what is being written to you but it uses the rig/skeleton. It's quite clearly a murloc that you're looking at. There's a difference between Model and Skeleton.
    A still image tells you nothing about what animations it will use. Unique or not.
    Well ye.. I am talking about that, that it doesnt look like a gronn should be obvious.. cus its a murloc that uses the same animations as the mounts and druid form I pointed out. Its the same rig/model. Feels like you are ignoring me as that was what I was talking about.

They have been reusing those for quite some models since wod? t could have been a walking shark or a monkey mount for all I care.. its still the same thing. Like I said the stance is giving away the whole thing and I wanna bet with you it will use exactly the same animations.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-21 at 08:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well ye.. I am talking about that, that it doesnt look like a gronn should be obvious.. cus its a murloc that uses the same animations as the mounts and druid form I pointed out. Feels like you are ignoring me as that was what I was talking about.

They have been reusing those for quite some models since wod? t could have been a walking shark or a monkey mount for all I care.. its still the same thing. Like I said the stance is giving away the whole thing for me.

It feels cheap to me.
    No it's not. Same rig =|= same model. The chonky murloc is awesome btw.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Well ye.. I am talking about that, that it doesnt look like a gronn should be obvious.. cus its a murloc that uses the same animations as the mounts and druid form I pointed out. Feels like you are ignoring me as that was what I was talking about.

They have been reusing those for quite some models since wod? t could have been a walking shark or a monkey mount for all I care.. its still the same thing. Like I said the stance is giving away the whole thing and I wanna bet with you it will use exactly the same animations.
    I don't think you understand what you're talking about tbh.
    It's literally a new model, if it's even real to begin with.

To this day, I just don't understand why some people are so obsessed with mount "rigs"....

On topic, that mounts looks really frikkin' cool, if it's true, it's definitely the best 6 month mount yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.