Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Purple mail Kyrian armor tint is probably my favourite set in the game. And boy did it require a lot of work (basically all of the Kyrian colliesum feature on max difficult).

What makes it better is that I have seen maybe 2-3 people using it during the expansion. It was that hard to get.

Besides that, venthyr blade back transmogs, most of the effton of back transmogs actually.

I dont recall any expansion having this much stuff obtainable to transmog.

p.s. I was quite surprised to read peoples opinions that SL has no casual content. Imho, covenant features were a decent casual/solo experience.

Kyian arena was by far the most challenging. Other covenants features were mostly time consuming with a bit of rng. But Kyrian one wad that+it actually had some really hard fights. It felt like a mini solo raid. I had to cheese 2 fights before they nerfed it.

That is what makes the armor( the Discordant tint) so special. It truly felt like an achievement.
    Last edited by Jamais; 2022-06-20 at 09:39 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    SL has a few good mogs (Kyrian and NF cloth set, cloaks, offhands) here and there, but they are far too sparse and/or grindy for me to bother with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The trial of ascension the worst content I've ever done has some of the best mogs...

I've done it for 3/4 armor types...

i like the back items, as well as some of the nightfae and kyrian gear quite a bit
    There are some really cool warrior items that look kinda cool as well from normal, and raid finder wings

as for the overall theme of the xpack, its pretty gigachad looking in all regards. Not really my style of gear but some weaponry is kind of cool looking

Quote Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
    Purple mail Kyrian armor tint is probably my favourite set in the game. And boy did it require a lot of work (basically all of the Kyrian colliesum feature on max difficult).

What makes it better is that I have seen maybe 2-3 people using it during the expansion. It was that hard to get.

Besides that, venthyr blade back transmogs, most of the effton of back transmogs actually.

I dont recall any expansion having this much stuff obtainable to transmog.

p.s. I was quite surprised to read peoples opinions that SL has no casual content. Imho, covenant features were a decent casual/solo experience.

Kyian arena was by far the most challenging. Other covenants features were mostly time consuming with a bit of rng. But Kyrian one wad that+it actually had some really hard fights. It felt like a mini solo raid. I had to cheese 2 fights before they nerfed it.

That is what makes the armor( the Discordant tint) so special. It truly felt like an achievement.
    I did it on my priest, but I do not use the t-mog in the end. Now, I'm grinding it again on hunter, because kyrian mail set is awesome and black version is best.

I'd be so happy if I could just buy it without going through that pain again.

I do love a good 3D chest piece and the Revendreth leather armor and tier really played to that for my rogue.

It's all about finding what covenant vibes with your class identity well, my forsaken death knight looks awesome in necrolord gear for obvious reasons.

Lots of good back items I'll agree there. Wings in the form of ardenmoths attached to a backpack? So much neater than just another cape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.