Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Blizz really dropped the ball they always add something cool then fuck it up until enough people bitch...welp here's me bitching. idgaf about mythic raids neither does the other 99%
    Sadly, it is the end-game group that has gotten the priority list. Random content, and world content, has a back burner because the majority of the attention goes to M+/Rated PvP/Mythic.

And because it is still in testing I guess.

Wishlist:
    Cross-faction guilds.
    Cross-faction Random Battlegrounds (You can do this sorta, with merc when available).
    Cross-faction Random Dungeons.
    Cross-faction Timewalking Dungeons.
    Cross-faction World Content (Quests/World Quests, not Warmode).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blizz really dropped the ball they always add something cool then fuck it up until enough people bitch...welp here's me bitching. idgaf about mythic raids neither does the other 99%
    No one cares about TW. More people do mythic raiding and mythic+ than ever did TW.

Timewalking is only good at the start of an expansion, where you need every gear you can get.

Nobody cares about tw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Because at the high end it was 90%+ horde, so alliance got completely shafted.

but it's the only content where your group comp matters. TW/random heroics you can complete with 1 competent person and 4 idiots, but if you try that even in just 15s you're gonna suffer. Try it in 25s and you're not gonna get past the first boss
    I doubt they care anyway. Most players coming back do so for casual content with friends. I know a few who left the game after finding out they couldn’t group. Call it petty, they’re under no obligation to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    No one cares about TW. More people do mythic raiding and mythic+ than ever did TW.
    Duh. They’re the only players left in this game. There’s more people watching M+ and Mythic runs than there are playing them.

What I really want is to get rid of faction-flagging (grey mobs) out in the world, obviously only if you have war mode off.

As an alliance player, popular daily quest/WQ areas are a sea of grey mobs. Horde can finish their quests in 2 seconds, while I have to hunt around for anything at all that isn't tagged. It's pretty frustrating.

Well if history is any indication it will only be a matter of time before everything is cross faction. Not sure why they are doing this incrementally or think they have time to burn at this point, but hey who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I suspect 9.2.5 was a trial run and it will be (hopefully) expanded further to include more things. Personally, I'd like to see the faction barriers totally broken down aside from niche things like racial capitals and other things that are more "flavour" than functional.
    This is what I'm cautiously optimistic in hoping for, that they're just testing the waters, and when they realize people don't really care about factions, since they've gone out of their way to make them no different, they'll move toward removing the faction barrier altogether.

They also need to make costum groups cross faction, would help hugely on world content etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    I swear half the people on this site just wake up looking for things to complain about.
    Or people just want to group with their friends.

The problem behind it is thatIon didn't like the idea and doesn't want to implement it. He is only grudgingly doing it and only juuuust as much as he has to to fake compliance with what I assume was an order from higher up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Timewalking is only good at the start of an expansion, where you need every gear you can get.

Nobody cares about tw.
    alt leveling with friends

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    alt leveling with friends

seems ppl do care according to this post
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

This is what i feel since 5-10 years. We always keep fighting the game, aka blizzard. They never can go and say: here is this, enjoy. Nope. There always must be a "BUT" every single time. Some restriction, some cut back, some inconvenience, some time wasting, something to hold you back and force some stupid made up "blizzard" rule on you, just to remind you that they own and control you.