Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I saw a full breakdown of this; it's really the most insane platform you've ever seen from pretty much every angle.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I saw a full breakdown of this; it's really the most insane platform you've ever seen from pretty much every angle.
    Maybe it's insane when it's all spelled out in bullet points one after the other like that. But this is all the shit Republicans have been talking about for decades now. The gender stuff less so, because it's a relatively recent development...but the rest? There's nothing surprising in there.

We know Republicans think they own their children.
    We know Republicans think climate change is a plot to sabotage the oil industry.
    We know Republicans think that the will of the voters is irrelevant to who gets to represent them
    We know Republicans think anyone other than straight white men are degenerates undeserving of rights.
    We know Republicans think abortion is murder, but children being mowed down in their classrooms isn't a big deal.
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2022-06-24 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Reads absolutely insane

https://mobile.twitter.com/lilyastra...22392087744512

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I love the bits about FEDs can't tell us what to do! But WE can absolutely tell CITIES etc what to do!
    - Lars