Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Forum User Says CIA and FBI Cleared Blizzard of Wrongdoing

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...izzard/1264584

So I literally cannot find a single source that validates the 3 letter agencies were involved? Is this a troll? I guess it could be real but seems suspicious

Go and discuss it on the official forums then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the CIA be involved in this lol, is there an election being held at Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kent088 View Post
    Is this a troll?
    Who are you asking? If you checked for sources and found not a single one, shouldn't you know if it's a troll by now and tell us whether it is or isn't? I'm dying to know.

This guy sums up pretty well this nonsense.

It does not take any posts of any kind to see that Blizzard is guilty of the shit they did and probably still doing. Only the idiots, simps and whales would claim they are not doing anything when all the evidence is blatantly out there for all to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

So I literally cannot find a single source that validates the 3 letter agencies were involved? Is this a troll? I guess it could be real but seems suspicious
    Is it a troll?

Of course it is. You already performed one simple step to determine that...you can't find a source.

Another approach involves a bit of knowledge and some critical thinking. FBI would only be involved if federal laws were broken. Even more so, the CIA does not have a law enforcement function and focuses solely on foreign countries and citizens.

would a videogame company be of any importance to intelligence agencies at all, especially when it involves only social internal issues

The CIA does not operate domestically. That falls under the NSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchi Migi View Post
    It does not take any posts of any kind to see that Blizzard is guilty of the shit they did and probably still doing. Only the idiots, simps and whales would claim they are not doing anything when all the evidence is blatantly out there for all to see.
    Care to share the evidence with us?

Twitter doesn't count.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The CIA does not operate domestically. That falls under the NSA.
    I think it most domestic issues would be handled by the FBI while the NSA deals mainly with information and cyber threats. So the NSA or CIA would get the dirt then the FBI would make any arrests inside the United States.

10+ Year Old Account

First of all, wrong section of the forum.

Secondly, the investigation was done by a court-appointed team for the internal investigation.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    I think it most domestic issues would be handled by the FBI while the NSA deals mainly with information and cyber threats. So the NSA or CIA would get the dirt then the FBI would make any arrests inside the United States.
    The CIA is barred from operating on US soil. The NSA would get the dirt and the CIA wouldn't be doing anything,.

The CIA isn't a law enforcement organization. Even if it was why would federal law enforcement be involved in a state level civil case. This isn't a criminal case, the state of California is sueing Activision-Blizzard for violation of a state civil statute. Do they not teach basic civics any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    would a videogame company be of any importance to intelligence agencies at all, especially when it involves only social internal issues
    they've been involved since WOTLK. The prepatch event sparked their curiosity, it was a big deal back then.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Kent... do you honestly think this is something that BOTH the CIA & FBI would investigate? really?

Blizzard isn't a central or south american country moving towards a left wing government form, so the CIA has no reason or desire to get involved

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Why would the CIA be involved in this lol, is there an election being held at Blizzard?
    Exactly. They have no jurisdiction in the matter as that would be the FBI. Even if one of the intelligence agencies did, it would be the NSA over the CIA.

If you really believe this, that blizzard, a failing game company and weakest arm of another company, is important enough to warrent the FBI and CIA looking into them, you need to get out more and realize blizzard isnt even that major when compared to other companies.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Blizzard isn't a central or south american country moving towards a left wing government form, so the CIA has no reason or desire to get involved
    Omg you're so spicy and fire. Woke af fr fr.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.