What is so bad about Solo Shuffle?

Like 50% of the games I try to play, someone decides to leave in the middle of the rounds which is fine I suppose since if you queue healer you have like 0 wait time but you can't really queue dps like that because then you wait 5+ min per queue to gamble on maybe playing the full shuffle but 50% of the time people will just leave because they lose or people will just literally afk and wait until it's all over which is fine i suppose it's a very casual format.

I think it's great that the shuffle only starts when every player actually joins the game it's too bad they didn't add that feature to skirmish that would've been a great feature for skirmish so you won't be 1v2 etc because the system is good you know, but Blizzard seems really dedicated to being bad at structuring their system and they don't really listen to feedback it's all a lie.

I mean, rated solo shuffle is probably gonna be ALOT OF FUN I can't wait to play that but it's only because its a rated solo format, it's like drinking a pepsi when you want a coke, it works.

tbh saying 50% is generous it's more like 75%
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2022-06-21 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Like 50% of the games I try to play, someone decides to leave in the middle of the rounds which is fine I suppose since if you queue healer you have like 0 wait time but you can't really queue dps like that because then you wait 5+ min per queue to gamble on maybe playing the full shuffle but 50% of the time people will just leave because they lose or people will just literally afk and wait until it's all over which is fine i suppose it's a very casual format.

I think it's great that the shuffle only starts when every player actually joins the game it's too bad they didn't add that feature to skirmish that would've been a great feature for skirmish so you won't be 1v2 etc because the system is good you know, but Blizzard seems really dedicated to being bad at structuring their system and they don't really listen to feedback it's all a lie.

I mean, rated solo shuffle is probably gonna be ALOT OF FUN I can't wait to play that but it's only because its a rated solo format, it's like drinking a pepsi when you want a coke, it works.
    Your post needs structure.
    That said: It's rather lengthy, real things happen that may require your immediate attention, and it's not really interesting to sit out a game versus ~5 overgeared opponents.

This stuff could be solved by adding a ranked 2v2 solo shuffle, which needs only three matches instead 6.

I mean it's certainly better than nothing.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Your post needs structure.
    That said: It's rather lengthy, real things happen that may require your immediate attention, and it's not really interesting to sit out a game versus ~5 overgeared opponents.

This stuff could be solved by adding a ranked 2v2 solo shuffle, which needs only three matches instead 6.

I mean it's certainly better than nothing.
    Your post needs structure too. Maybe we can go to grammar school together and give eachother notes.

It doesn't need to be solved. It's good for what it is, a novel way for people to get introduced into the 3v3 arena environment and also gain satisfying honor for their conquest item upgrades. It's less toxic than Arathi Basin: Comp Stomp where you actually get kicked from afking.

It's fine for what it is I'm just salting. Maybe I'm salty because I get like 5-10x more honor from Solo Shuffle compared to Arena Skirmish, which I find more enjoyable.

I'M AN INVOLUNTARY HEALER TRAPPED IN SOLO SHUFFLE HELL BECAUSE I'M GREEDY FOR HONOR, SAVE ME-
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2022-06-21 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Your post needs structure too. Maybe we can go to grammar school together and give eachother notes.

It doesn't need to be solved. It's good for what it is, a novel way for people to get introduced into the 3v3 arena environment and also gain satisfying honor for their conquest item upgrades. It's less toxic than Arathi Basin: Comp Stomp where you actually get kicked from afking.

It's fine for what it is I'm just salting. Maybe I'm salty because I get like 5-10x more honor from Solo Shuffle compared to Arena Skirmish, which I find more enjoyable.

I'M AN INVOLUNTARY HEALER TRAPPED IN SOLO SHUFFLE HELL BECAUSE I'M GREEDY FOR HONOR, SAVE ME-
    Salting alright.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'd like tournament style, or have an option for. Unless they're hiding an uber way of determining rating they need to be careful with how solo segregates certain style group play at the different ratings.
    A pool of 30 players over 45 minutes with half of them being kicked in the first 20 is a valid commitment.