Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    As long as it's account wide and I don't have to do it 15 times... whatever
    I think it's better to just make it much faster to do for alts instead of just handing it in for free. Allow skips, require less runs or make xp grinds much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    They should have never removed those questlines. I really liked them, especially WoD one. The legendaries becoming unobtainable is also nonsensical since nearly every other one is available before those, and since those. Same with Mage Tower quests and rewards. Basically enough of the FOMO shit. Blizzard needs to stop removing content from the damn game.
    200% this. Half the players demanding wow classic would have been just fine had they not removed all the old quests, items, mounts and other content. We would not need wow classic if they stopped removing shit, saving them all the trouble
    "Uh huh. So destroying southshore is meh, but camp cow is so important that you have to destroy a port city?" - Sunlily

FOR THE DARK ORDER!

RNG drops with having to farm old tiers on alts is a terrible design, so they'd need catchup such as having current tier drop all older stuff too. On top of that, they'd have to make it drop from m+ and PvP too with their current tier from everywhere system they seem to be going. Not that I'd want a legendary in rated PvP again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely!

The Legendary Cloaks quest was an amazing piece of fun(apart from the forced PvP) and it's such a shame Blizz decided to remove it. The cloaks stand to this day as some very unique pieces of gear with their special proc effect visual(compared to the lousy ring in WoD) and it's a travesty you can't even transmog the effect, only the cloaks themselves.

I would gladly welcome that style of story quests again to acquire legendaries. With catch up mechanics for returning players and alts of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it's better to just make it much faster to do for alts instead of just handing it in for free. Allow skips, require less runs or make xp grinds much faster.
    If it takes as long as things like covenant campaign or korthia campaign, I will just unsub instead of playing alts. I don't want to do the same hour-long questline 10 times. I just don't. I'd rather just not pay 13€ per month for something that I don't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, i also prefer this option. You can have the account wide "unlock steps" - so you don't have to redo the farms with every character, but you can still do the questline story wise. This opens up scenarios were you can have class specific quests, or things like "if you pldege with X faction you have this alternate route". It's not huge but makes the whole world and story more all-rounded to me.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen Guest View Post
    200% this. Half the players demanding wow classic would have been just fine had they not removed all the old quests, items, mounts and other content. We would not need wow classic if they stopped removing shit, saving them all the trouble
    People play classic mainly becouse it has no lfg, no lfr, no difficulty levels and actualy fun and engaging world content. It has nothing to do with removed q and mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Yes please, if you really want to keep the "value" of the item, just remove it from the reward of the quest, but please add the quest itself.
    This could be the best way to balance it on both sides of the fence. I wouldn't mind seeing them brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I definitely think the WoD ring quests were superior to the MoP cloak ones. also liked how the WoD ring steadily grew more powerful, I remember there was an effect on the iteration before it became legendary. I don't think the MoP cloak had a similar effect before it became legendary, I could be wrong though as I have zero memory of it.
    The MoP legendary questline was so much more than cloaks. Legendary gems, gemslots, meta gems and then finally cloaks

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    People play classic mainly becouse it has no lfg, no lfr, no difficulty levels and actualy fun and engaging world content. It has nothing to do with removed q and mounts.
    Lmao. Keep telling yourself that. "Fun and engaging world content" is an oxymoron and the tediousness of building a group retired my entire guild.

no difficulty levels
    laughs in heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this was both the best implementation of legendary items and also the best way of giving players a sense of progression that lasted the whole expansion patch cycle. Players that kept up with the release cadence were rewarded but it wasn't *as much* of a punishment to be behind.