Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    needs to include SL, previous expac like they have done in the past

60 boost in 148 gear is not ready to start DF

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post

They seem to be really trying to pull every trick in the book to just see how much money they can get away with taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayde69 View Post
    They seem to be really trying to pull every trick in the book to just see how much money they can get away with taking.
    to be fair, ATVI quarterly earnings is coming up, so SL being made free or included may come later

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post

SL will become part of the base game as soon as the DF prepatch launches. It's been this way since WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    With Dragonflight we can be pretty sure that we'll see the new talent system right away and endgame "systems" like tier sets in a few weeks after. Considering that we should see a longer testing period of what we got in BfA and SL for endgame gameplay stuff.- - - Updated - - -
    Honestly I fully expect the talent system to be dropped in whatever is the pre-patch event, as I can't imagine there won't be one.
    Matt Damon

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    But I guess its gonna be another expac where feedback is ignored during beta and only fixed during 10.3
    They've made TWO massive changes based on feedback... so maybe you've not been paying attention.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They've made TWO massive changes based on feedback... so maybe you've not been paying attention.
    Talking about Dragonflight. No, they haven't.

The pins are bad...

I know they were a part of SL CE Box, but it shouldn't be a norm... They're ugly and I didn't even wear them once. I'd rather see something like we had in BFA, the fake-wood(plastic) stand with a heavy metal medallion with the Horde/Alliance symbols that could be a decoration on a desk/shelf.

I don't know, maybe a dragon skull statue? Or something like that. Not cheap-made pins that are worth like 1,50$...

Quote Originally Posted by mgvsquared View Post
    Lol, to the people saying this expansion is barebones: you clearly have a short memory or weren't playing when Cataclysm was released.
    I think YOU have short memory. Cataclysm revamped a load of old world zones and revamped the questing experience. That is vastly more content than Dragonflight will bring.
    That on top of the max level zones and flying on the Eastern kingdoms and Kalimdor.
    Cataclysm was crap, but it was cause it was overly ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Talking about Dragonflight. No, they haven't.
    OK, so you've not been paying attention - thanks for clarifying that.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

OK, so you've not been paying attention - thanks for clarifying that.
    You're just trolling at this point. Good to know. Ignored.

Fuck me, $172 plus another $52 in shipping, then tax and according to them likely duty fees. Hope this Legend company will not be the sole source for the collector edition box.

I havnt been keeping up - what two massive changes have they made?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Should be fine, it is focusing so much more on class gameplay compared to content this time around. Its not much more content than TBC had tbf.

Tuning is the one thing to worry about, which they won't get perfect anyway.

This has delayed until 2023 written all over it

3+ Year Old Account
    At this point, a delayed release would be a best-case scenario. If they actually try to ship it for the holiday season, it's most likely gonna be a real rough go of things.

No soundtrack, no reason to buy CE. Maybe next expansion.

While I think this year is a bit of a stretch for a release date I do remember them saying they only releasing 4 new dungeons and the other 4 will be from previous expansions, so some dev time is saved on that front in terms of balancing and working out new boss fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    While I think this year is a bit of a stretch for a release date I do remember them saying they only releasing 4 new dungeons and the other 4 will be from previous expansions, so some dev time is saved on that front in terms of balancing and working out new boss fights.
    That's for m+. There will be 8 dungeons, just not for the m+ seasonal rotation or whatever they do with that stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Seeing the rabid fanboys here lap it up either way kinda gives the impression they know their remaining audience rather well tbh...
    Seeing the rabid hater still here to lap up everything blizzard throws out, consuming it and then going to the forum to have a outlet for their toxicity always amazes me.

Buddy if you cant walk away from the game alone, seek help, talk to people. There is so much more in life , go outside , touch grass , make love to a woman.

You wont get happy doing 23000 more posts in the next 10 years.