Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Does anyone actually think 10.0 is this year? Or did Blizz just throw out the date so they can start taking preorders to boost WoW's income numbers for the quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    No sorry, it wasn't. But they did the same with Cata WoD and SL (ironically not for BfA); they cut the game down by 1 Patch and moved on to the next expansion. Sorry, but every dum dum screaming here for "THIS EXPANSION IS RUSHED" have absolutely no idea. They already said that they are actually ahead on the expansion and i believe it.

Simply because this time we don't have a convenant, azerite armor, soulbinds or something like this that require massive testing and balancing. There are no temporary powers that can interact with the class, instead we get the basics (FINALLY) and flying and an new ui for professions. Sorry, but really, what do people think needs months and monts of testing. The answer is: new stuff that are the first time in an expansion. And really, testing how to fly does not take months, test if the ui for professions work does not take months and REALLY, the TALENT TREES?

We had a small thing called CLASSIC WOW. Do people think that the devs that work there live in their classic-bubble. Nope. Because the difference between Talents in Classic and the one in Shadowlands is actually the UI, that's all.

Dear "RUSHED"-Screamers: please tell me honestly what would take MONTHS to test, PLEASE.

And sorry, but i don't doubt that the game will be good; there hasn't been a SINGLE wow-expansion where leveling wasn't good, the singleplayer-endgame is the biggest issue of wow, but not the leveling.
    Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on which expansions we think were good, though the glaring lack of the Abyssal Maw still stings.

But you're right. Not much will need testing. Even if there's a mission style system, ala Garrisons, Order Halls, BfA, or Shadowlands, it's usually been a streamlined version of the iteration that came before, I suppose except for the Covenant Command Table, but if we see anything like that in Dragonflight, it's already been pretty well worked out on how it'll operate...not much testing to be done. They can and probably have tested much of the quest content in house. So what, we'll get an extended beta for the playerbase to work out bugs and kinks.

Though I do wonder if we'll get some kind of Covenant-style pledging to a Dragonflight. Still so much they haven't shown us.
    Matt Damon

Yeah, i actually still wanna see the Abyssal Maw It was such a cool idea. The Azshara patch in BFA kind of gave me what I want, but I'm sure it wasn't going to be 1-1. Its a whole other story for starters. Still, I got my fix with that patch, so its not all too bad. What I really wanted was an Nzod zone + a 5 man dungeon during BFA. Argus style of a patch, not just redoing old zones, which was cool but not as cool as it could have been.

Last day of the year lmao nah they obviously gonna delay it guys calm down. Probably want some good news for the share holders after the shit show

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Holy shit this is going to be super rushed
    It's going to be a short expac.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

15+ Year Old Account
    Cata hmm, changed my mind somewhat in regards to it. I consired it a total disaster but I moved to thinking it could have been great but they blew it on two points.
    The big thing was revamping and to be honest, half of the zones seems like the had half the time budget they needed, they were unpolished.
    And the last raid, Deathwing... that was a clusterfuck.

Apart from that I look back with fond memories on for example the dungeons that I thnk overall were great and some other bits. Sadly it still cant carry the two very important letdowns for me.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't trust this release date at all,just sound like a super rush expansion or last money grab by Bobby Kotick till microsoft take over

@Scaleface
    Tell us something about 10.2 :P

This game doesn't look as bad as it says

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's correct, but I have no reason to refute

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's correct, but I have no reason to refute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    He's prolly not the best source of info

And yet he’s consistently been correct with his leaks for years now.

Curious why you’d say this