Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I don't think you understand what you're talking about tbh.
    It's literally a new model, if it's even real to begin with.
    I think you know exactly what I mean, just trust me when I say it will have the same animations as that was my point to begin with. I am sorry I said model.. (ye the model is new, but it could have been anything, but still feel the same. I know people get irritated about the word very easily when used for the wrong thing, but I was meant to merely point out that the stance is giving away how it will move, I though that was obvious, but I guess not. Just to clear it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    To this day, I just don't understand why some people are so obsessed with mount "rigs"....

On topic, that mounts looks really frikkin' cool, if it's true, it's definitely the best 6 month mount yet.
    Its that for me its the main thing I notice instantly especially when you like certain ones or not.. the wobbly animations while running with the gronn mount stood out for me as I personally wasnt a fan off.

Personal taste I guess.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-21 at 09:26 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the pet is real, haven't seen the mount yet. Wonder how this one is coming in.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    that looks cool.

That's a nice looking model. My pet peeve with that rig, though, is how far forward your character leans when they're sitting on it. Like...all they'd have to do is tilt the saddles back like 10 degrees and it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I mean..this is a brand new model, hasn't been used or seen in-game before. Uses the Gronn skeleton rigg.
    The sub promo and shop addition before Wen Lo were baby murloc eggs.
    Same model then. A reskin. People want new rigging, new animations, something unique to justify spending money, not something they can get from the garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Same model then. A reskin. People want new rigging, new animations, something unique to justify spending money, not something they can get from the garrison.
    Store mounts do tend to have unique animations. Not sure why you'd assume this one would be any different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same model then.
    No, it's specifically a new model. Same rig doesn't mean same model

Same model? ok go get this from your garrison then, screenshot it and then show us on your roidloc mount. I'll patiently wait.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Skeleton =/= model. A reskin would mean it's already a big Murloc bro. This is a new model and a new skin. For the sake of future arguments, you should just say, "We want completely new mounts from the ground up."

7+ Year Old Account
    First people complain that store mounts are "too unique" and everything in the game looks "shit" next to them, now people complain that they aren't unique enough?

My brain starts to hurt ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Skeleton =/= model. A reskin would mean it's already a big Murloc bro. This is a new model and a new skin. For the sake of future arguments, you should just say, "We want completely new mounts from the ground up."
    Yeah, reskin is basically just a recolour. Which this isn't.

Speaking about reusing rigs though, I wonder if we will get a Harjatan or Gorlok mount down the line too! We know that there are Gorloks on the Dragon Isles after all, so fingers crossed for that.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY MURLOC! I'm imagining the Murloc sounds with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.

Looks great. Still loathe the business practices going on here

15+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty darn cool, definitely the best store/6 month sub mount (if it ends up being real).

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I think you know exactly what I mean, just trust me when I say it will have the same animations as that was my point to begin with. I am sorry I said model.. (ye the model is new, but it could have been anything, but still feel the same. I know people get irritated about the word very easily when used for the wrong thing, but I was meant to merely point out that the stance is giving away how it will move, I though that was obvious, but I guess not. Just to clear it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Its that for me its the main thing I notice instantly especially when you like certain ones or not.. the wobbly animations while running with the gronn mount stood out for me as I personally wasnt a fan off.

Personal taste I guess.
    You are literally the only person who cares. Can you not see that?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    GET TO DA MURLOC! DO IT NAO!!!!

IF this is real, can't wait to ride around on it with my Murloc Costume and Murloc Battle Pet
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Player base: we want cool new things

Player base: let me complain about the new thing you gave us

Sure it might use an existing skeleton but it is literally that a skeleton under a totally new artwork that is unique to the game….please don’t ever comment on a new car or a new movie or book etc because they are all the same but just have different wrappers to make them look different….

100% sure these were both gonna be the Blizzcon goodies but since there was no blizzcon they put the pet in the dragonflight bundle and that as a 6 month store mount

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Looks great. Still loathe the business practices going on here
    Loathe the business practice of rewarding loyal customers? This is such a fucking hare-brained take. It's literally always been cheaper to buy your sub in increments greater than one month, adding a promotional mount is just another incentive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargasm View Post
    100% sure these were both gonna be the Blizzcon goodies but since there was no blizzcon they put the pet in the dragonflight bundle and that as a 6 month store mount
    That actually would make a lot of sense. Murlocs are usually saved for BlizzCon so it was a bit out of place to see a pet themed like that for the CE instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Loathe the business practice of rewarding loyal customers? This is such a fucking hare-brained take. It's literally always been cheaper to buy your sub in increments greater than one month, adding a promotional mount is just another incentive.
    It's a free bonus if you're already planning to subscribe indefinitely, but subscription numbers historically drop during lulls in new content. These promotions exist to encourage players to stick around when they would otherwise leave.