Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    While the mount looks real enough, it's strange for it to be shown aside the murloc Alexstrasza pet, as that one is from the new Dragonflight collector's editions.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    While the mount looks real enough, it's strange for it to be shown aside the murloc Alexstrasza pet, as that one is from the new Dragonflight collector's editions.
    It's possible the original plan would have been to release both Murkastrasza and the Murloc Mount as rewards for buying the Blizzconline 2022 stream, but since that one got cancelled they have switched the rewards around instead.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Actually looks pretty good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well that is why is said "feels like".
    And they do reuse certain models quite often.

Also i don't count store mounts liek the cat.

The bull was the boar no? And the wombat the bear rig.

Giant mega worm? You mean the golden one you got for preorder of SL? That is a Padaria dragon
    Giant mega worms, the gorm

You dont coutn the store mounts... till their rigs get added to normal mounts soon after.
    The bull is not the boar, you are thinking of the boars.
    you really think these have the same skeleton?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-06-24 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Quantity does not account for quality. My point remains in the face of your useless statistic

Good for you, but not everyone wants to pay Blizzard nearly $80 for 6 months of literally no actual content, so maybe consider that for once instead of living inside your own little bubble all the time.
    This is a lot of posts and a lot of words to say you're struggling to break the addiction of playing a game you don't like anymore.

Perhaps you should try getting out of your own little bubble and recognising that a substantial number of people enjoy the game and are getting something for free in addition to the game they would've already been paying for. If those people play for one hour a week on average for those 6 months it's $3/hr for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    To this day, I just don't understand why some people are so obsessed with mount "rigs"....

On topic, that mounts looks really frikkin' cool, if it's true, it's definitely the best 6 month mount yet.
    Because people generally prefer new things instead of recolors. While a new skin is more than a recolor, only slightly so.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Nope the Illidari Felstalker is a store mount but doesn't fly.....
    I'm not talking about store mounts in general, but 6 month subscription bonus mounts. So far, all those mounts were flying.

Illidari Felstalker was part of Legion collectors bundle I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    This is a lot of posts and a lot of words to say you're struggling to break the addiction of playing a game you don't like anymore.

Perhaps you should try getting out of your own little bubble and recognising that a substantial number of people enjoy the game and are getting something for free in addition to the game they would've already been paying for. If those people play for one hour a week on average for those 6 months it's $3/hr for entertainment.
    Did it ever occur to you that I'm not even subbed and haven't been for over a year now? No, of course it didn't. That would require you actually having the capability for rational thought instead of getting hopelessly embittered over someone having an opinion that's different from yours.

There is absolutely no excuse for them to confine the mounts they actually put care and effort into designing (such as this) to the in-game shop, and no matter how much you want to try and justify these scummy practices, there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

7+ Year Old Account
    Did it ever occur to you that I'm not even subbed and haven't been for over a year now? No, of course it didn't. That would require you actually having the capability for rational thought instead of getting hopelessly embittered over someone having an opinion that's different from yours.

There is absolutely no excuse for them to confine the mounts they actually put care and effort into designing (such as this) to the in-game shop, and no matter how much you want to try and justify these scummy practices, there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise
    You can get all the mounts with ingame gold too.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The people complaining about exclusive store mounts are the same ones complaining about Mythic Raids being too difficult and how its "not fair" they can't get old mounts/xmog content that has been removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You can get all the mounts with ingame gold too.
    If that was an intended method of obtaining store mounts, then you shouldn't have to jump through the hoops of buying WoW tokens and converting them into Battle.net balance. They should just be on a vendor somewhere for the amount of gold that's equal to its cash shop price. The fact that these things are never advertised as being available via in-game gold and are always depicted to the masses as cash shop exclusives speaks for itself.

Poor thing has skipped leg day for far too long.

It did, yeah. Hence the comment about you still coming back here and posting thousands of times about a game you don't play anymore. Maybe I'll get online and start complaining about golf, a game I also don't play.

They added 41 mounts just in the 9.2 patch. You're intentionally burying your head in the sand if you think that murloc is the only mount they put "care and effort into designing". Die mad about it I suppose, I'm sure you'll still be here a year from now complaining about things that didn't actually happen in a game you don't actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    This is fine.

The mount gives me angry merman mount vibes. (Some people will really dig it) Who knows why he is so angry and bitter? *shrugs*Murlock knows, maybe he can fist bump the other angry swole bear (form) that was the only unique reward in the relaunch of the magetower. They can puff up and be angry together. Jokes aside, it's not that bad of a mount. Not exactly my taste but you know what? I am down with variety. Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

They added 41 mounts just in the 9.2 patch.
    Yes we got a lot of nice mounts in Shadowlands. I would agree. I know you are specifically targeting last patch but I am just saying in general.

Good to see it looks like shit. They just keep me unsubbed with unappealing announcements and junk.

It did, yeah. Hence the comment about you still coming back here and posting thousands of times about a game you don't play anymore. Maybe I'll get online and start complaining about golf, a game I also don't play.
    What's your argument now, exactly? That I'm not allowed to complain about WoW just because I don't hand my wallet over to Blizzard on a silver platter? That's hilarious. Maybe if they didn't constantly pull shit like this - in addition to, y'know, molesting their employees - I'd actually consider resubbing for the foreseeable future; but I gotta say, the idea of running into someone like you while playing isn't doing that idea any favors, honestly.
    They added 41 mounts just in the 9.2 patch. You're intentionally burying your head in the sand if you think that murloc is the only mount they put "care and effort into designing". Die mad about it I suppose, I'm sure you'll still be here a year from now complaining about things that didn't actually happen in a game you don't actually play.
    Hey, I'm fine dying mad about it if you're fine dying mad about someone else's opinion, because you're way more upset about this whole thing than I am.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that was an intended method of obtaining store mounts, then you shouldn't have to jump through the hoops of buying WoW tokens and converting them into Battle.net balance. They should just be on a vendor somewhere for the amount of gold that's equal to its cash shop price. The fact that these things are never advertised as being available via in-game gold and are always depicted to the masses as cash shop exclusives speaks for itself.
    They did that because people wanted to buy the mounts without the game time.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Because people generally prefer new things instead of recolors. While a new skin is more than a recolor, only slightly so.
    Rigs take maybe 10 to 20 minuntes to do.

New models take hours if not days.

Anyone bitching about a rig is a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Good to see it looks like shit. They just keep me unsubbed with unappealing announcements and junk.
    It looks amazing. Either you are blind or just have a complete lack of good aesthetics

7+ Year Old Account
    Good for you, but not everyone wants to pay Blizzard nearly $80 for 6 months of literally no actual content, so maybe consider that for once instead of living inside your own little bubble all the time.
    Wow is literally my job.
    I get to write expac purchases off on my taxes.
    I get to write my monthly sub off on my taxes.
    Even if I wanted to quit I would need to keep my sub running.
    So payying for 6 months to spend the least amount of money.
    And I ALSO get a free mount?
    Nah mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

While I active dislike store mounts and deals that get you a store mount... just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that it's not there.

"literally no content" - you think people are standing around Oribos all day? If people enjoy playing the game, who are YOU to tell them what they should or shouldn't enjoy, and what they can do with their money?

There might not be *new* content all that often, but that doesn't mean there's no content at all. Otherwise, people wouldn't... you know... doing that content?