View Poll Results: Will you pre-order Dragonflight?

Voters
470. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I will pre-order

167 35.53%
  • I don't know

93 19.79%
  • No, I will never pre-order

210 44.68%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, never preordering anything.
    Not only WoW but in general.
    I believe in random indie games now more than AAA studios.

already pre ordered as soon as i saw the expansion them i knew i was pre ordering as soon as it became available

They haven't really said anything of substance than DK and Druid talent tree drafts. Like nothing. So once we about how the end game has changed it's pointless to pre-order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once upon a time Blizzard were the exception to my never pre-order rule, but now they are among them. Also I am not even buying the expansion. I quit back in January 2021 :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yes, I will definitely pre-order. I’m liking everything I’m seeing so far.
    This is so sad.

Why does anyone ever pre-order a Blizzard product? It makes no sense. A week to a couple of days before, sure, we'll have gone through the beta and know of its systems and all. After BfA/SL failure the playerbase should deliver Blizzard its worst round of pre-orders yet, so that to make sure they put focus on salenumbers on and after release, with the product in their customers' hands. Those who pre-order are detrimental to final product quality.

already did and enjoying the epic edition, I never knew it had 1 secret addition

The salt of people with nothing better to do and the rage whispers. It's adorable!

I will definetly pre-order it because plain and simply i like what they offer but i will do it like a week or two before its actual release.

Pre-order what ? two talent trees ?

Last couple years Blizzard have lacked quality and after 2 meh expansions i can safely say no i wont but i do hope it will be a good expansion.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I normally preorder right away but given they plan on releasing this in less than 6 months with no Beta in sight and we still haven't seen the more bulky Dracthyr they claim to have I'm feeling like this is a pump and dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I mean the fact that people who strongly dislike the game are still on these forums talking about it constantly shows that addiction is real - and we'll see them ingame in DF 100%.
    Yup, I love it also how the poll shows you who voted no. Clicked on a random person (starts with S), quickly peaked into their thread history and saw that the guy has been telling people to stop playing this game because its shit since 2015 (and still ended up playing all expansions themselves). Average MMOC user.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Pre-order what ? two talent trees ?
    Don't forget the island full of dragons.

Oh but did you see the new paintings ingame with fruits? That's exciting !

I've preordered Collector's Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Yeah, I'll. I'll wait a week or two, but I'll pre-order the basic package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    On the contrary, transmogs and mounts are some of the biggest reasons I kept playing the game from Legion onward. Again, it comes down to self control and not getting duped by a marketing scheme just because of FOMO. Blizzard could just as easily offer these cosmetics at a fraction of the price of the expansion with the remainder due when the product is complete, but they know they can get the FULL amount out of you NOW because your impatience overrides your consumer sensibilities. You seem to have convinced yourself that you're getting your money's worth when it's clear as day that you're not getting the full product for the price you paid.
    This entire post is just weird. In the end, people are free to buy something they want when they want to buy it. No one is better or worse for buying the expansion now versus buying it in December.

Heaven forbid there are posters on this forum who actually enjoy Blizzard games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    This is so sad.
    What’s sad about preordering a game you’ve been looking forward to?

Preorder bonus is shitty this time around, so I see no point, really. Some useless pet, meh, don't care about that. All other preorder bundles are just convoluted cash shop items so not falling for that scam either.

If they made evokers playable as part of preorder bonus then I might reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I give you a month after release and all 4 of you will be dragonflying your asses off. Heard it, seen it.
    100% true
    People who don't like an expansion that much will not come to forums and complain
    they quit and just go on with their lives

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because Blizzard has proven time and time again they don't deserve my pre-order money. When expansion is close to release and the feedback from players feels good enough i'll buy it, if not I might just sit this expansion out, not sure yet.

Eventually, yes. Steadily building up gold to make enough tokens that I can buy all tiers that way.