View Poll Results: Will you pre-order Dragonflight?

Voters
470. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I will pre-order

167 35.53%
  • I don't know

93 19.79%
  • No, I will never pre-order

210 44.68%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Unless the expansion's beta turns to be extraordinarily underwhelming, I am sure that 99% of all people who picked NO will still buy the expansion regardless. It doesn't matter in the end if you preorder it now or on launch day, but they'll buy it and Blizzard knows.
    yep but they must do this "dance" all the way till release to justify it lol, bunch of idiots man

10+ Year Old Account
    SL was the last time I pre-order from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    This is so sad.
    It's sad because someone has a different preference than you ??
    Your comment so bizarre

I mean, I know i'll be playing it so... I'll buy the base edition before it goes live probably yeah.

Yes, I will pre-order the Epic edition. Not because I really care about the additional stuff, but because I'm going to buy and play the game anyway, and it's mildly satisfying knowing that my slightly more expensive pre-order cancels out one of the screeching babies on this forum not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    DF releases later this year and preorders are up with several options available. After two unpopular expansions, many are reconsidering to pre-order early and wait until the game is released for deluxe edition bonuses or will wait until the very last week or day to 'pre-order' if they like what they see from the alpha/beta. For me personally? I won't be preordering at the moment. BFA and SL were some of the worst expansions the game has with BFA being the worst expansion to date for me. How about you?
    SL might be the worst to date for me, and generally i am against pre-orders anyway, but if there is something in the game that convinces me i'm going to play it anyway, well, then i may preorder. So i marked it down as "don't know", despite being pretty certain that i'm not gonna pre-order.

It doesn't help that it's during winter though, i am usually a lot busier then.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only options are

Yes
    IDK
    And No, I never pre order.

Why isn't there a NO option? I do sometimes pre-order but the answer is still no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, i am going to play and do M+ and Raid inevitably. The new talents look cool, and i really want to try Evoker. So yeah, ill preorder. If I get bored, ill just log in a couple times of week to do M+, and play other games. Its incredibly easy for me to get value for my money if I don't let the game piss me off or get under my skin.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Yes I pre-ordered because I already know I'm gonna play it anyways so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflight10 View Post
    Your comment so bizarre
    One can safely assume the meaning is "Its sad that you have no standards and will give up your money to a company that has done so very very little to earn it recently and encourage them to do a piss-poor job on this new xpac because they know they don't actually have to perform to earn."

Or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    One can safely assume the meaning is "Its sad that you have no standards and will give up your money to a company that has done so very very little to earn it recently and encourage them to do a piss-poor job on this new xpac because they know they don't actually have to perform to earn."

Or something like that.
    It’s sad that people honestly believe their opinion is universal and should apply to other people who clearly don’t share their opinion.

Blizzard has earned my money. If it hasn’t earned yours, well that’s too bad for you. Hopefully you see something in the next expansion that interests you.

Your comment so bizarre
    Its sad because that preference leads to a worse game for them and everyone else, if you pay for something before you can even see the entire product or demo it or whatever then the company has less of an incentive to make something as good as it can be, even if you're going to play it 100% it doesn't matter the company doesn't give a flying f**k about you or anyone else just their profit, by preordering you are essentially making it so that the quality of the game doesn't affect if they get their money or not, and if they get their money either way why exactly would they go for the option where they have to actually do something to earn it?
    If you really want to preorder, at least do it close to release so they have to actually work for it.

Yes i preordered, because i still like wow

and i enjoy that it pisses off people who will never be happy even if blizzard gave them something gold they'll find fault with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    Yes i preordered, because i still like wow

and i enjoy that it pisses off people who will never be happy even if blizzard gave them something gold they'll find fault with it
    Oh you copium filled ape, give me a fucking break.

- - - Updated - - -

Your comment so bizarre
    Its sad because I now realize people are even dumber than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    This entire post is just weird. In the end, people are free to buy something they want when they want to buy it. No one is better or worse for buying the expansion now versus buying it in December.

Heaven forbid there are posters on this forum who actually enjoy Blizzard games.
    Dude, this has nothing to do with whether you enjoy Blizzard games. I enjoy Blizzard games too (WoW included), but that's irrelevant here.

You're so wrapped up in defending this unfinished product to realize that I'm talking about pre-ordering ANYTHING just as a matter of consumer principles. Being free to do something doesn't make it any less stupid.

I know this isn't sinking in because all you see is "Blizzard product" and are irrationally compelled to defend it (even when I'm not attacking the product itself), but yes, BLIZZARD IS BETTER OFF with people paying for this product across the next couple of quarters before the product is complete, and YOU ARE WORSE OFF for giving them full price now for a product that you cannot receive at this time. You at least should be able to admit that Blizzard doesn't do pre-ordering out of the goodness of their heart, right? You understand that they do it because it benefits them to do so.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2022-06-22 at 03:29 PM.

Nope, and never again.

7+ Year Old Account
    ordering the box collector set friday like i have alwatys done. i have teh battle chests adn collectors editions from tbc on
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I was always advocating to pre-order Blizzards stuff, because they always delivered.
    Then BfA, SL, W3: Reforged and Diablo Immortal happened and obviously nobody should ever again preorder from Blizzard, at least for the foreseeable future.
    You missed WoD and Legion in that list. Legion was great at the end when they finally fixed all the problems, but it was such a shit expansion and lots of people quit before Nighthold even came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not pre-ordering doesn't mean you dislike the game or won't play dragonflight. It just means you don't want to pre-order it.

Already pre-ordered the physical CE from the Blizzard store.