Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Difficulty does not always = or =/= a good game (is retail easy or Difficult, not a clue personally but I do know it's not fun and not worth playing so I'd rather just have LK as LK was) and so far they have proven to me they can't make a good\fun game anymore which is why I'd rather them not screw up LK.

I don't give too flips if it's Souls hard or mindless as long as it's fun.

*good thing you don't run a business in the end appealing to popularity is better money. (I'd rather bank on a popular game that was labeled brain - dead over a challenging game no one wants to play), and it's just not Naxx they are putting their crappy stamp on, sounds like a copy of the M+ LFG in and deleting RDF, going to mess with dungeons and do some kind of scaling plus other things to kill boosting (other than just nerfing XP but how classes work, so ya its a death by 1000 cuts type thing)
    you...dont know how retail difficulty is but you know its not fun? /facepalm....well...good thing the devs arent listening to you

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    you...dont know how retail difficulty is but you know its not fun? /facepalm....well...good thing the devs arent listening to you
    ya it was not fun so I didnt stay long enough in retail to keep playing

/facepalm you keep playing a game that's no fun just to see if its difficult?

maybe they listen to you that's why retail is so "popular" /s

*oh ya just a FYI I started MMO when EQ first launched. saying WOW and difficult in the same sentence after playing that for years, is just a joke I'm sure you won't get.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-06-28 at 09:43 PM.