10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Warcraft Arclight Rumble - Our Official Hands-On Preview!

Hello folks of MMO-Champion,

First and foremost I want to give a big thanks to Chaud/Tzivia for allowing this to be posted
    and second - a big thanks to Blizzard Entertainment for making this possible in the first place =D

Blizzard Entertainment has given us early access to play and cover Warcraft Arclight Rumble! - For those who are curious I run a Video Game Media publication website ( www.gaminginstincts.com ) and work with many high profile publishers including EA, Activision Blizzard, Ubisoft, Microsoft and so on. So yes, from time to time we get dibs on some cool things here and there

I have played Warcraft Arclight Rumble for an extensive period off time for over the last few weeks now and have written a hands-on preview for the game. You may read the full article down below If you are not much of a reader and prefer to watch/listen instead then you may watch the video instead. I am also totally okay with taking questions about the game or any concerns you have. Although, be mindful that I may or may not be able to answer everything and will do my best!

Written Preview - https://www.gaminginstincts.com/warc...ave-played-it/

Hands-On Gameplay/Preview -

So far - I think the game is not too bad and my biggest gripe is that it can become and feel a bit repetetive. Also, the game is a lot more challenging than I thought it would be, there is 100% a ton of strategy and thinking involved. Basically, easy to grasp and understand, but difficult to master.

Also, I would not treat this as the next big warcraft game or anything like that. This is simply a light-hearted spin-off that tries to bring in new audiences to the universe and do it a different way than ever before. It's also a mobile game and is meant to be played casually.

Also, stay tuned for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight coverage and future Blizzard titles including Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4! Let me know what you all think Cheers and happy gaming and may shiny loot drop upon you in your future WoW dungeons =D
    Last edited by Northelim; 2022-06-23 at 04:16 AM.