Trasnsmog sets to put together for our future Dracthyr Evokers?

Alright, so not to pour salt in the wound, but let's just PRETEND that Dracthyr can wear armor. Or at the very least, can stay in their Visage form for an extended amount of time.

What are some cool Mail-armor sets worth putting together -- presumably, ideal for Human or Blood Elf models -- that you think will really work for a "dragon-in-disguise"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Alright, so not to pour salt in the wound, but let's just PRETEND that Dracthyr can wear armor. Or at the very least, can stay in their Visage form for an extended amount of time.

What are some cool Mail-armor sets worth putting together -- presumably, ideal for Human or Blood Elf models -- that you think will really work for a "dragon-in-disguise"?
    They'll most likely be treated like Worgen - Dragon form in combat, Visage out of combat.

I've always had a love for some of the older sets, especially one for mail. I believe it is called, Ironspine/Fenclaw, or the Champion set. Wish there would be made an HD of these sets.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I farmed night fae mail t-mogs... I expect I'll use Queen's Repository for Emerald Dragon appearance... Winterborn variant (Court of Night reputatiob) will be good for Blue drakes and Renown variant will be good for Bronze/Green hybrid (preservation spec).

Other than that, I haven't thought much about that. Nighthold mythic shaman set will work well for Black Dragon fantasy I guess.

https://tbc.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-armor-recolor

Wearable by non Hunter classes, mail.

Even fits the class color somewhat.

I'm hoping that dracthyrs can have separate mogs between visage form and dragon form.

I'm planning on wearing this; mostly Halls of Valor. My years of playing a Shaman have set me up with lots of decent gear:

https://i.imgur.com/g7RasNQ.png

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm hoping that dracthyrs can have separate mogs between visage form and dragon form.
    Very very very doubtful..

I would go something like this:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...083zk80830C87q

Some pretty awesome replies!

Honestly, I'm trying to decide which Dragonflight I feel like I want to "rep" the most. I feel like the stuff that WOULD look appropriate for the Black Dragonflight is all mostly Plate. Might lean towards the Blue flight, though, and presumably something with Dragonwrath.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Some pretty awesome replies!

Honestly, I'm trying to decide which Dragonflight I feel like I want to "rep" the most. I feel like the stuff that WOULD look appropriate for the Black Dragonflight is all mostly Plate. Might lean towards the Blue flight, though, and presumably something with Dragonwrath.
    Blue flight could be the easiest.
    Dragonwrath and the preorder helm (and wings for visage form).
    Though there’s not a whole lot of actually blue mail sets yet.
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-07-01 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk