Overwatch 2 Beta Now Live

Overwatch 2 Beta Now Live
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

It's our pleasure to welcome players to the Overwatch 2 Beta!

Starting today, June 28, until July 18, players will have the opportunity to join our next phase of beta testing that will feature new tank hero Junker Queen, new hybrid map Rio, and support for players on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.

We’ve shared a lot of information over the past few weeks on our plans leading up to this beta. You can catch up on all the action through the following links:

Check out what we’re testing on the Overwatch 2 Beta Patch Notes page!

We will begin giving access to players who opted in now through July 15. Players who buy the Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack on a participating platform will be granted immediate beta access as soon as we kick off the Overwatch 2 Beta, or whenever players pick up the Watchpoint Pack after the Beta begins.Our team has both technical and gameplay-related goals for this beta, so please share your thoughts, feedback, and experiences with us on Overwatch 2 Beta forums! We're enthusiastic about including players in this vital testing phase, and we hope everyone has a great time in-game!

GLHF

Isn’t that just called overwatch? I thought I was playing the beta this whole time

10+ Year Old Account
    i want to get innnnnnnnn :<
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

No beta this time, and I won't pay 40 euros for it either. Should have saved some of the wow gold :P

Played this years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Team Fortress 2 boring ver.

The removal of the 20% dps speed buff have made the game way better. Junker Queen is a bit OP and ... could use to be more imposing. She doesn't look like a tank and it's hard to pick her out in hectic fights especially because she moves so much. Looks like just another dps.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    The removal of the 20% dps speed buff have made the game way better. Junker Queen is a bit OP and ... could use to be more imposing. She doesn't look like a tank and it's hard to pick her out in hectic fights especially because she moves so much. Looks like just another dps.
    Idk about the op part because I have maybe only like 10 games so far but I do agree with her "size" or "look" of a tank.

Maybe it's something you will just get used too after enough games, like immediately reconize her after awhile.

She feels weird as a tank role with tanks being cut down to 1. I could see her as a roadhog esque tank when there were 2 tanks but she doesn't really seem to frontline.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Idk about the op part because I have maybe only like 10 games so far but I do agree with her "size" or "look" of a tank.

Maybe it's something you will just get used too after enough games, like immediately reconize her after awhile.

She feels weird as a tank role with tanks being cut down to 1. I could see her as a roadhog esque tank when there were 2 tanks but she doesn't really seem to frontline.
    I need to hop into training room, but I swear she is probably about Zarya height but she is so slender and cuts a smaller silhouette. Zarya stands out because she is bulky and carries a bulky weapon. Doom is also taller than more and definitely bigger, but in pretty sure he was upsized to be a tank too (remember his hit box still being the small version causing game issues.)

I say she is a bit OP because if she gets a couple of dots rolling and as a healer, she seems unkillable. Advantage to a character like Moira or Ana is I can confirm kills for my team, but she is really difficult to do that too. And while healing she seems pretty easy to keep up.
    While playing dps I've noticed similar things. I know all the tanks are now super classes, but her small size/hit box, mobility and tick healing are a bit much. It's possible making her bigger would quickly solve that problem.