Is it hard to do torghast this late ?

I never liked torghast,but im missing so many achievements,was wondering is it easier now since we're late into the expansion and does it take long ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is multiple levels. Just do it and find out yourself.

Almost all content in wow gets easier the longer the time passes due to catch up gear, back luck protection systems and in general just higher ilvl.
    So yeah, it's guaranteed easier. Time, depends heavily on you and I don't know all the achievements so don't know what you need to do.. I think doing a couple of runs would make it possible for you to determine how long it'll take.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Alright,thanks

Depends on the class. Normal Torghast is quite easy with enough gear or as a class with high immunity powers (e.g. hunters). Jailers gauntlet is easy until layer 5, which has a very noticable jump in difficulty (and nearly no extra rewards besides the title and achievement once you beat layer 8).

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Depends on the class. Normal Torghast is quite easy with enough gear or as a class with high immunity powers (e.g. hunters). Jailers gauntlet is easy until layer 5, which has a very noticable jump in difficulty (and nearly no extra rewards besides the title and achievement once you beat layer 8).
    Didn't they move the title to Layer 4?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    I never liked torghast,but im missing so many achievements,was wondering is it easier now since we're late into the expansion and does it take long ?
    It is easy as hell now thanks to gear levels. I haven't stepped foot in there for almost a year and went in with a that day maxed character that I don't know how to play well at all and stomped my way through an 11 or 12 easily.

Having said that it was still boring and so far from fun I am glad that 1 run was enough. I hope to never go back to that place. If you didn't like it before I doubt you will now. Maybe if you are lucky the patch that changed the scoring might have improved things for you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

No, it's not hard, but it will be very time-consuming to get all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Didn't they move the title to Layer 4?
    Indeed they did, you're right.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2022-06-26 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Hi, recently finished all but layer 4+ in the new mode. And yes, its still hard. A lot of the achivements in that place is grindy and annoying. But stuff like speed running lower layers or whatever helps. I paid for boosts to do flawless layer 16, but its doable to do flawless 16 if you have good gear, which I dont. So yeah...terrible grind still.

Look up all the achivements on wowhead for tips. Personally I could flawless 5 star layer 15 at like item level 255, but 16 seems to need 265+ for 5 star.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO