Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    As long as it gives bis gear ? I don't even know what to say... Why do you even want bis gear since you don't want to tackle any challenge ?

Also again : how do you explain that you're the only one having issues finding groups and clearing Naxx easily ?

I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.
    So basicly you want everyone else to adjust to you and play the game in your terms, and the game to be as easy as you want or need to.

Do you see the issue here?

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    No. And no, you can't 5-man Naxx10 with fresh blue.
    The OP is exagerrating one way, but you lot of braggarts are just as much exagerrating the other way.
    Who said anything about 5manning Naxx with fresh blue? You literally butted yourself into the discussion and then moved the goalpost, lmao.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

You allegedly paid someone 1000g just to get a spot in a Naxx run. You have no integrity, don't make us laugh. I've never heard of anything more pathetic than someone paying to get into a raid that is regularly pugged by fresh 80s.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You allegedly paid someone 1000g just to get a spot in a Naxx run. You have no integrity, don't make us laugh. I've never heard of anything more pathetic than someone paying to get into a raid that is regularly pugged by fresh 80s.
    He could have had 2 items for that in my guilds GDKP run, almost everything gets disenchanted. He's lying anyway, even his character he posted was pure troll levels, he's barely geared enough to do halls of lightning. This is a guy who plays 8+ hours a day but claims he only has 1000g and doesn't have time for guild raiding, then spends hours getting declined before eventually running a 6 hour Naxx.

Obviously this is just a fabricated story.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Any group that sees not a single decurse, it was the first boss we try, and after 2 wipes of no one decursing, people start leave and disband, cause no one was saved yet :/

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, how can you get invited if you don't have it? Now I do have it, but I had no achiv, no logs and basically no gear.

People say it's easy but they don't know what it's like at the bottom where you have 0 things to show.
    I started at the bottom too, I'm so baffled by your issue. You just grind heroics for gear, and then get invited to raids. It's incredibly easy. I still haven't installed Gearscore because it's completely unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

You can see plenty of people in this very thread playing ten times less than you and getting spots with ease, and completing the run with the same ease (and not just pgm, "dad-gamers" too). How come that you apparently can't ? Do you really think that the fault is not yours here ?
    MMO Champs :

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    The entire discussion start with Blizzard ruining the game for people like me, by buffing the raids. If the raids were easier, this wouldn't be much of a problem.
    I don't think raid difficulty is actually the problem.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Seconded. The guy here would rather:

-Spend 1000 gold
    -Wipe anyway
    -Spend 6 hours running easy content
    -Play 8 hours a day without really achieving anything
    -Keep having crap gear

Than:

-Joining a guild and taking part in a raid whenever he is available (and declining the invite otherwise)

As I said in my previous reply, I know exactly how this situation feels, because in the past I have put myself through it again and again. And it feels miserable.
    But Battlebeard does not want to improve his situation apparently, he would prefer that the whole game/community respected (and adapted to) his need to play in an extremely unefficient way. And playing 8 hours a day does not make one a casual, he could maybe call himself "softcore" as opposed to hardcore, because he still plays an unhealthy amount of time by most people's standard, just that he's not getting much out of it.

At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what. And if the latter is true, hats off to him for the effort, but that effort could be better spent in the game, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Seconded. The guy here would rather:

-Spend 1000 gold
    -Wipe anyway
    -Spend 6 hours running easy content
    -Play 8 hours a day without really achieving anything
    -Keep having crap gear

Than:

-Joining a guild and taking part in a raid whenever he is available (and declining the invite otherwise)

As I said in my previous reply, I know exactly how this situation feels, because in the past I have put myself through it again and again. And it feels miserable.
    But Battlebeard does not want to improve his situation apparently, he would prefer that the whole game/community respected (and adapted to) his need to play in an extremely unefficient way. And playing 8 hours a day does not make one a casual, he could maybe call himself "softcore" as opposed to hardcore, because he still plays an unhealthy amount of time by most people's standard, just that he's not getting much out of it.

At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what. And if the latter is true, hats off to him for the effort, but that effort could be better spent in the game, lol
    Dude...Bro, why are you guys taking this guy seriously. Hes a fuc*ing wanker for diablo immortal. Full stop. I have played diablo immortal to 60, fun enough game for the 20-30 hours, but to say its ever worth playing...hell no. Its a extremely toxic mobile game thats ruined by all the microtransactions and gatcha systems.

He just needs to join a guild, and get some raid experience. Hes clearly never raided in WoW for real if he think wotlk is hard. Right now im in a guild, and we actually suck...I think ill leave the guild and find something better - A friend of mine is in a better guild and I hope to join him, cause last night a pug he joined as we started on patchwerk finished before us...So even average guilds clears all the content with 3-4 wipes that night, including OS3D. Like damn I pugged undying, I made the raid btw, about 1 month ago now...Braindead easy.

Bro...The raids are so easy Im pissed off because of 1 wipe. I don't accept even dying once. Its that easy. And no way a 19 start should not finish around 21:30....no later, so yeah my guild suck...Even through we have good enough dmg, ppl just bad or to focused on parsing.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2022-11-24 at 11:19 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what
    It is absolutely an elaborate we-know-what... but it did not begin that way. Much like in that Diablo Immortal thread, OP had a full breakdown and flew off the handle admitting to making outlandish claims and was fine with "being the bad guy" and all of that jazz.

His lack of actually responding to any of the real replies he's getting here, in reference to his very odd situation he reveals to us, shows he'd rather just respond to the more trolly replies to keep the thread going.