Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Transmog and collector wishes for Dragonflight

Here are my wishes:

- Add a reward mount for 500 and 1000 mounts

- Add a honor level 1000 mount, maybe a new recolour of the SL dragon gladiator mounts. Maybe a new battle pet for 750. And a new title at 1000-

- Add mounts to the transmog window. Add one slot for a ground mount and one for a flying mount.

- Make old reputaion account-wide, especially Nightfallen to complete your order hall sets

- Add a title to your transmog window. You can do that e.g. in SWTOR. In a PvP tmog you are always riding on a PvP mount with a PvP title displayed. Like a loadout.

- Remove the covenant chapter completion requirement from low-level covenant gear, make it just buyable with anima

- Rethink Grateful Offerings. Why not just anima fpr all the tmog items?

- Add cosmetic mount gear, e.g. an item that makes your mount sparkly.

- Make the epic edition dragonwings much much bigger!

- Make older tmog items more available. Who wants to go back to BfA for Wrathion's backpack?

- Add more tmog sets like the Scarlet Crusade set.

- And finally a controversial one: Make old gladiator mounts available, maybe for saddles, or new saddles at 2100 rating. Same goes for WoD elite PvP gear.

That's it.
    Last edited by Alithia; 2022-07-04 at 11:56 AM.

Less variations of new pets/mounts/mogs that are just recolours all locked behind different layers of rng and requirements... Having to farm everything from SL has been horrible enough.

qual > quant

Í agree, one ZM wasp mount, snail etc should be enough.

Make everything truly account wide, this is all I care for. I go more for achievements myself rather than general collection, but I'm practically locked into the one character forever with how so many achievements' progress are restricted to one character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luubox View Post
    Less variations of new pets/mounts/mogs that are just recolours all locked behind different layers of rng and requirements... Having to farm everything from SL has been horrible enough.

qual > quant
    But we still got quality even with quantity. One of the most shitty things they could do is create a bunch of recolours but only let us use one or two, as they did in the past. This sucks. Let me choose what colour I want to use. If you don't want to farm recolours, simply don't do it?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Reagent collection tab. One tab for ores, one for cloth, one for herbs, leather etc.

Each ore/herb/leather and so on has their own slot. sorted by expansions. vanilla starting with copper-tin-silver-iron and so on, and then expansion ores like fel iron-adamantite-khorium for tbc etc etc. Each slot has room for 200 of each ore/herb/cloth and so on. This would add a brand new collection minigame for collectors like myself. To fill every slot. Maybe make some simple achievements related to this, and maybe a title when you get all ores etc.

This would replace your reagent bank and you used these mats when crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Here are my wishes:

- And finally a controversial one: Make old gladiator mounts available, maybe for saddles, or new saddles at 2100 rating. Same goes for WoD elite PvP gear.
    I think gladiator mounts should stay exclusive, similarly how curve mounts are also no longer obtainable.

On the other hand, give us means how to collect elite transmogs. I love some elite eppearances, but I can't get them only because I did not play the game at the right time. That sucks.

I'd remove vicious saddles and introduce new token you get from rated PvP and which you can later use for vicious PvP mounts and elite transmogs from previous season. So far, I got all vicious mounts and all those saddles I get from now on are just... useless. I'd even pay 10 saddles for one elite T-mog.

Also, also make some PvE saddle for m+ mounts which you can get only by doing m+.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Reagent collection tab. One tab for ores, one for cloth, one for herbs, leather etc.

Each ore/herb/leather and so on has their own slot. sorted by expansions. vanilla starting with copper-tin-silver-iron and so on, and then expansion ores like fel iron-adamantite-khorium for tbc etc etc. Each slot has room for 200 of each ore/herb/cloth and so on. This would add a brand new collection minigame for collectors like myself. To fill every slot. Maybe make some simple achievements related to this, and maybe a title when you get all ores etc.

This would replace your reagent bank and you used these mats when crafting.
    I'd love to have a personal "vault" for all characters on my account. It would work in a same way guild vaults do, but instead of guild, it would be only for characters on your account. There you could slot reagents, receipes, account-bound and BoE items, etc. Sure, you can send these instantly by mail, but this would be way more convenient.
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2022-07-04 at 01:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I think gladiator mounts should stay exclusive, similarly how curve mounts are also no longer obtainable.

On the other hand, give us means how to collect elite transmogs. I love some elite eppearances, but I can't get them only because I did not play the game at the right time. That sucks.

I'd remove vicious saddles and introduce new token you get from rated PvP and which you can later use for vicious PvP mounts and elite transmogs from previous season. So far, I got all vicious mounts and all those saddles I get from now on are just... useless. I'd even pay 10 saddles for one elite T-mog.

Also, also make some PvE saddle for m+ mounts which you can get only by doing m+.
    If you want gladiator mounts to stay exclusive, M+ mounts should also stay exclusive. Also they should add a curve mount every season, not only at the end of an expansion.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    If you want gladiator mounts to stay exclusive, M+ mounts should also stay exclusive. Also they should add a curve mount every season, not only at the end of an expansion.
    M+ mounts are definitely not on the level of gladiator mounts. They are more comparable to vicious mounts, if you consider time and energy you need to invest into them. 3000 rio rewards are more in line with gladiator level rewards... but you get just portals to dungeons, which is great QoL, but nothing super interesting for collectors.

I also don't see a problem in adding more curve mounts during expansion and even adding 3000+ rio mounts as well, to match gladiator rewards.
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2022-07-04 at 01:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    M+ mounts are definitely not on the level of gladiator mounts. They are more comparable to vicious mounts, if you consider time and energy you need to invest into them. 3000 rio rewards are more in line with gladiator level rewards... but you get just portals to dungeons, which is great QoL, but nothing super interesting for collectors.

I also don't see a problem in adding more curve mounts during expansion and even adding 3000+ rio mounts as well, to match gladiator rewards.
    If anything, gladiator mount rewards requirements should go down to match the M+ rewards. Make stuff available for more people, not less. Only portals for 20's is fine (and the formula they are adapting for the fated raid season too - maybe they realized that mount collectors don't always want to be competitive in any aspect of the game).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax weapon transmog rules more - if artifact weapons can be transmogged cross type, don't see why normal should not be able to, then.

Additionally I'd like them to try and offer closest next armor type as viable transmog option for classes. For example cloth users can transmog light armor, plate users mail and so on.

7+ Year Old Account
    All i care about right now is BfA stuff becoming soloable and they don't fuck it up like legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    If anything, gladiator mount rewards requirements should go down to match the M+ rewards. Make stuff available for more people, not less. Only portals for 20's is fine (and the formula they are adapting for the fated raid season too - maybe they realized that mount collectors don't always want to be competitive in any aspect of the game).
    Sure, that is also way to go.

I also think some transmogs should be put into m+ too... I wish we could for instance get MoP challenge dungeon sets now through M+... most of these sets looked way better then their Legion order hall set recolours.

I'd love to have a personal "vault" for all characters on my account. It would work in a same way guild vaults do, but instead of guild, it would be only for characters on your account. There you could slot reagents, receipes, account-bound and BoE items, etc. Sure, you can send these instantly by mail, but this would be way more convenient.
    Agaun, SWTOR does this. It is called your legacy bank, a bank that all of your chars can accesss.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For collecting in general, as always I hope for account wide recipe tab. I want to have some freedom with picking up profession when expansion launch. Second major thing would be UI updates to make some collection addons obsolete. Nowadays we have big chunk of content that is almost hidden for regular player.

I don't get why reward mount for this or that are so important for some people. It's just +1 mount, we are literally swimming in this shit every patch.

As for bringing back stuff that went away. I hope in the future, instead of next Classic expansions, we will have quick "seasons" like Season of Mastery set in different expansions, where you download client for that expac, make template character, level in that expansion and then whole endgame open up, similar to current Season 4 (because whole thing would last around ~5 months for better content rotation). Filling objectives would give you unique rewards IN RETAIL. That would be also way to bring back removed rewards for exactly same challenges.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure, that is also way to go.

I also think some transmogs should be put into m+ too... I wish we could for instance get MoP challenge dungeon sets now through M+... most of these sets looked way better then their Legion order hall set recolours.
    Oh yes! Give me a seasonal m+ elite transmog *_*

Also make mounts for clearing all timewalking dungeons of an expansion at +15 - they could f.e. use the unused blue deathwalker for Shadowlands, or one of the unused infernals for Legion. Oh and the unused tint of CM armour for doing all MoP dungeons on +15 during timewalking.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Here are my wishes:

- Add a reward mount for 500 and 1000 mounts

- Add a honor level 1000 mount, maybe a new recolour of the SL dragon gladiator mounts. Maybe a new battle pet for 750. And a new title at 1000-

- Add mounts to the transmog window. Add one slot for a ground mount and one for a flying mount.

- Make old reputaion account-wide, especially Nightfallen to complete your order hall sets

- Add a title to your transmog window. You can do that e.g. in SWTOR. In a PvP tmog you are always riding on a PvP mount with a PvP title displayed. Like a loadout.

- Remove the covenant chapter completion requirement from low-level covenant gear, make it just buyable with anima

- Rethink Grateful Offerings. Why not just anima fpr all the tmog items?

- Add cosmetic mount gear, e.g. an item that makes your mount sparkly.

- Make the epic edition dragonwings much much bigger!

- Make older tmog items more available. Who wants to go back to BfA for Wrathion's backpack?

- Add more tmog sets like the Scarlet Crusade set.

That's it.

WHY would you want a mount for Honor level 1000, there are very few people in the world who are 500. In fact, getting to 500 from fresh is like a 2500 hour grind, it's insane already.

The game already has TOO much collectibles, we need less not more.

For a fresh account to reach 100% in ATT addon, I am not kidding, it would take probably 15 000 hours, and that's a few years playing the game normally, it's INSANELY much to get already.

I have seen a lot and I am 397, for future motivation. There is no harm in having a big goal.

I'd honestly like to have fewer mounts drop from rare elites in places like Korthia. At some point it becomes next to impossible to get the mount, unless you spawn camp it, since they die almost instantly, and I don't find that gameplay to be very exciting (Perhaps I'm alone in this matter?)

And I'd like Blizzard to put some actual effort into mounts again. Shadowlands mounts are really not my taste and the Zereth Mortis mounts even less so.

As someone else said - Quality over quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosnogard View Post
    I'd honestly like to have fewer mounts drop from rare elites in places like Korthia. At some point it becomes next to impossible to get the mount, unless you spawn camp it, since they die almost instantly, and I don't find that gameplay to be very exciting (Perhaps I'm alone in this matter?)

And I'd like Blizzard to put some actual effort into mounts again. Shadowlands mounts are really not my taste and the Zereth Mortis mounts even less so.

As someone else said - Quality over quantity.
    For me Korthia was super fast and got almost all mount drops in the first day. You just had to tag a mob or look for groups in lfg/custoom.