Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    His source: Trust me bro.
    By all means, explain how ESO new expac trailer has generated 3x as many views on YT in a month as WoWF trailer, even tho DF had a 6 month head start on it

Or any of the other population metrics that show wow classic is more popular than retail. Or how ff14 has more players/raiders. Etc. Not a single metric is in wow retails favor. None.

There’s tons of evidence out there, you just have to read between the lines. Blizz will never again release sub#’s out of embarrassment
    Last edited by justandulas; 2022-07-26 at 05:11 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Catastrophy349's Avatar
    I really hate this thread because nothing being said is logical. Everyone who hates retail just comes here to voice why the game sucks and how nothing Blizzard does matters. Please get help. This isn’t healthy. If you don’t like the game it’s time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    They are out there for you to see and are easy to find. Hell, osrs has more players than wow does currently.

How about this nugget… the eso expac trailer released last month has 2-3x the views and activity of WoW Df trailer, despite the wow trailer having a 6 month head start

You’re deluding yourself if you don’t think housing in wow would be a big hit

Sell homes and furniture like eso, and WoW store would make more cash in a single year off housing than they have the store combined over its lifetime. Housing is the #1 most requested feature for WoW since it’s launchv
    Where did you find them then? Because I would love to hear the hilarious website you got them off of. Please for the love of god tell me you’re talking about mmopopulation.com or whatever is. Oh god that would be hilarious

By all means, explain how ESO new expac trailer has generated 3x as many views on YT in a month as WoWF trailer, even tho DF had a 6 month head start on it

Or any of the other population metrics that show wow classic is more popular than retail. Or how ff14 has more players/raiders. Etc. Not a single metric is in wow retails favor. None.

There’s tons of evidence out there, you just have to read between the lines. Blizz will never again release sub#’s out of embarrassment
    We are simply asking you to go ahead and post your sources. Should be simple since its "everywhere" right?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    We are simply asking you to go ahead and post your sources. Should be simple since its "everywhere" right?
    Raid logs, YouTube likes/views, mmopopulation, and plenty more exist. Read between the lines. It’s up to you whether you wanna believe the evidence or live in make believe.

Blizz will never release subs again, so you have to read between the lines.

Ff14 has more active raids and players logged, classic wow does too. Osrs is the most played mmorpg on the planet, and I believe even lost ark tops wow now. ESO can generate 3x the clicks in a single month than WoW trailer has in half a year

Wow retail is about as bad of shape as it’s ever been and wow DF isn’t exactly bringing the hype. Even wotlk has more clicks and attention on it

They are out there for you to see and are easy to find. Hell, osrs has more players than wow does currently.

How about this nugget… the eso expac trailer released last month has 2-3x the views and activity of WoW Df trailer, despite the wow trailer having a 6 month head start

You’re deluding yourself if you don’t think housing in wow would be a big hit

Sell homes and furniture like eso, and WoW store would make more cash in a single year off housing than they have the store combined over its lifetime. Housing is the #1 most requested feature for WoW since it’s launchv
    Bretons trailer has the same amount as the DF trailer unless you are talking about the one released a month ago which has double the views of those trailers

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Bretons trailer has the same amount as the DF trailer unless you are talking about the one released a month ago which has double the views of those trailers
    Double, my mistake. Either way, it’s been a month and it generated twice the views as wow DF did in half a year. That’s a major clue right there about ESO population.

ESO is trending on the right direction after years of excellent dev work.

I’m a diehard WoW fan. I once drove 3000 miles for the first blizzcon. I’d really love to be able to say wow retail was doing great and DF looks great… but I simply can’t. It feels a decade behind the other mmorpgs out there in many ways.

I want WoW to succeed and be #1 but it’s clear this current dev team, and their plan to turn WoW into seasonal mmo d3, aren’t working for the vast majority of WoW players who’ve walked away

Hell, classic wow has more active raiders by a significant margin.

Double, my mistake. Either way, it’s been a month and it generated twice the views as wow DF did in half a year. That’s a major clue right there about ESO population.

I’m a diehard WoW fan. I once drove 3000 miles for the first blizzcon. I’d really love to be able to say wow retail was doing great and DF looks great… but I simply can’t. It feels a decade behind the other mmorpgs out there in many ways.

I want WoW to succeed and be #1 but it’s clear this current dev team, and their plan to turn WoW into seasonal mmo d3, aren’t working for the vast majority of WoW players who’ve walked away

I suggest looking at current ESO forums as the next update people are threatening a mass exodus due to combat overhall

Not really sure how you did the math But ye, it has more views. DF trailer has twice as many upvotes and comments though.

Maybe it got more views because of algorithm, dislikes (which we can't see) or just because its an awesome trailer?
    Last edited by Funkyjunky; 2022-07-26 at 05:48 PM.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I really hate this thread because nothing being said is logical. Everyone who hates retail just comes here to voice why the game sucks and how nothing Blizzard does matters. Please get help. This isn’t healthy. If you don’t like the game it’s time to move on.
    Same can be said for those defending it. Blanket post like this, and mine, are just as useless. So thanks for making me sink to your level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    I suggest looking at current ESO forums as the next update people are threatening a mass exodus due to combat overhall
    The announced they are dialling back on that due to the feedback. Maybe something blizz can learn, listening to the community.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar

How are you this bad at math?

Dragonflight April 19th, 3 months ago 2,480,437 views.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtedjN1JXY

ESO June 6th, 1 month ago 3,331,246 views.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaI-EOVpDvo

It’s not even close to a 6month head start or 3x the views.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Bloodsail Admiral Catastrophy349's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Soikona;53859608]Same can be said for those defending it. Blanket post like this, and mine, are just as useless. So thanks for making me sink to your level.

I think it’s better for me to simply read and leave my comments to myself on this forum going forward. People are stuck in their ways.

ESO and WoW appeal to different types of gamers. There is some crossover but it’s marginal. Likes or views on a YouTube video aren’t evidence.

None of those fan sites are accurate because no one has access to the WoW api to pull accurate numbers. You’re pulling “evidence” out of your ass.

Finally, read between the lines is moron-speak for “If I spew enough bullshit maybe someone will eventually believe me.”

Raid logs, YouTube likes/views, mmopopulation, and plenty more exist. Read between the lines. It’s up to you whether you wanna believe the evidence or live in make believe.

Blizz will never release subs again, so you have to read between the lines.

Ff14 has more active raids and players logged, classic wow does too. Osrs is the most played mmorpg on the planet, and I believe even lost ark tops wow now. ESO can generate 3x the clicks in a single month than WoW trailer has in half a year

Wow retail is about as bad of shape as it’s ever been and wow DF isn’t exactly bringing the hype. Even wotlk has more clicks and attention on it
    You did not just unironically say use mmo population did you

The DF trailer was 3 months ago not half a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Let’s see, lack of covenants
    That we know of yet
    no craftable legendary’s,
    That we know of yet
    no forces Torghast,
    That we know of yet
    no limited entry zones like the maw,
    That we know of yet
    sure is lacking a lot of shadowlands features to be literally shadowlands.
    Sure is. Shadowlands 2.0.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    That we know of yet

That we know of yet

That we know of yet

That we know of yet

Sure is. Shadowlands 2.0.
    So if we take out all of the key features of shadowlands then its just like shadowlands? well I suppose I can't argue with logic that solid.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Same can be said for those defending it. Blanket post like this, and mine, are just as useless. So thanks for making me sink to your level.
    He makes a solid argument though. Why are you constantly attacking a game in a forum (that isn’t going to pass feedback onto the developers) for no end result except to say “I’m outraged” if you hate it so much why don’t you just move on and let those who like it continue to like it? Just like their opinion won’t make you like it, your opinion won’t make them hate it.
    If the game has such a grip on you that you need to stay unsubscribed but constantly on a forum about that same game and writing constantly to threads about it and arguing with people about the game, do you not think there is an underlying problem you need to get help with?
    I come and go from it. I enjoy the game for what it is and I also don’t like aspects of it. But if I don’t like it I’m not going to complain for 34 pages and continue to hold the ground of “no this game is terrible everyone must agree with me”

I don’t like mushrooms. I’m not going to go join a forum for mushroom farmers and tell them how much I hate them and argue about it. That would be stupid.

The same is said for a game.

I get you have invested a lot of time in it. You probably really liked it at some point. But with changes that have been made you don’t like it anymore and that’s ok. Nobody is judging that change of opinion. But that doesn’t mean you need to constantly hold onto it.
    You’re allowed to move on and do other things. If you love FF or ESO you’re allowed to. You don’t have to come here though and say “They do it so much better in X game” They are allowed to have better features in another game. They will all do things differently in better or worse ways. That’s what makes them different games.

So consider it. Consider just not logging in and arguing about a game you either play or don’t play or like or don’t like. Your opinion won’t change our minds like our opinions won’t change yours. But your actions in moving on might give you some kind of sense of peace and also time to invest in other areas of your life.
    Last edited by Hobbidaggy; 2022-07-27 at 01:25 AM.

Hell, i could create housing in WoW in a matter of an afternoon so i damn sure know these jokers could have done it years ago if they wanted it.
    Lol, oh could you? Ok buddy. Ok…

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    And everyone I know is very disappointed and turned off by all the info coming out.

It's almost like... personal environments suffer from biases and self-selective distortions.

IMAGINE THAT.
    People think differently, huh? They have different opinions and ideas?

Wow. That's a deep and cogent argument there, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ulululu View Post
    That's where you notice that he's compensating for things no one even cares about, really. He just wants to complain and he doesn't even know, why.
    First day on these forums, eh?

Because that's all this place is.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!