Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    You people are nuts.

You lunatics are actually ASKING for LESS content. Because if you don't have 100% of the stuff you feel inadequate.

Wow.

How about you seek treatment for your disorder instead of asking for the game to be made worse.
    Just ignore him he is walking bait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Why try to get 100% in WoW? Find something else to pursue.

- - - Updated - - -

Good and correct take.

Causr that’s how I play games, all games I play I go for 100%, it’s in my blood.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Causr that’s how I play games, all games I play I go for 100%, it’s in my blood.
    That sounds like a you problem, then, because Blizzard isn't obligated to cater specifically to you. They are a company that has to appeal to its majority playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds like a you problem, then, because Blizzard isn't obligated to cater specifically to you. They are a company that has to appeal to its majority playerbase.
    It’s every collector’s problem, this is too much. You can’t get 100% unless you dedicate your entire life to WoW, thats a problem.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

It’s every collector’s problem, this is too much. You can’t get 100% unless you dedicate your entire life to WoW, thats a problem.
    Is it a good idea to be a collector in WoW if you don't have the time or energy for it, though? If you aren't able to do something, or don't really want to do something as it's intended, doesn't that mean the thing might just not be for you?

Truthfully, the problem is your view of the game. MMORPGs are not supposed to be completed. They are expansive worlds where there is always something else you can do. There should never be a person with every mount, every pet, every achievement. If you want a game to complete then you play a traditional rpg or a fps with a campaign. This is not the genre for that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I was dying to see the first images of the James Webb Telescope. I thought it would be pretty crazy! But I was a little disappointed. Now I have to wait for DragonFlop to see dragons with wings... having to ride dragons with wings in order to be able to fly. lolllll I hope it's more fun to look at than galaxies that are 13.5 billion years old.

Well, they might not be real dragons after all...:

....... How they ARE!? What the actual fuck....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a good idea to be a collector in WoW if you don't have the time or energy for it, though? If you aren't able to do something, or don't really want to do something as it's intended, doesn't that mean the thing might just not be for you?
    Time and energy? You think 8+ hours every single day is reasonable for ANYONE?

Time and energy? You think 8+ hours every single day is reasonable for ANYONE?
    Does it really take 8+ hours a day to get to 100% completion by the end of an expansion? I'd like to see some figures for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    Truthfully, the problem is your view of the game. MMORPGs are not supposed to be completed. They are expansive worlds where there is always something else you can do. There should never be a person with every mount, every pet, every achievement. If you want a game to complete then you play a traditional rpg or a fps with a campaign. This is not the genre for that.
    There are people who have 100% but they dont live healthy lives. I just don’t wanna dedicate my entire life to get 100%, thats not too much to ask. I completed Diablo 3 100% in less than 1000 hours, it was reasonable, but WoW is 10k+++ hours, thats insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are people who have 100% but they dont live healthy lives. I just don’t wanna dedicate my entire life to get 100%, thats not too much to ask. I completed Diablo 3 100% in less than 1000 hours, it was reasonable, but WoW is 10k+++ hours, thats insane.
    Tough. Either deal with it or move on. If you don't want to "dedicate your whole life" to the game, then don't. Take some personal responsibility for your impulses. No, the rest of us don't feel overwhelmed because we have agency in our lives, and can exercise self-control. If you can't look at a lengthy task and set a reasonable goal to finish, that's a you problem, not a game problem.

How am I not supposed to eat everything on the menu
    I want to eat everything on the menu
    I ate everything on the other restaurants menu
    This restaurant adds to its menu unlike the other
    Most customers like the expanded menu
    Therefore they need to stop expanding because I don't want more food on the menu

- - - Updated - - -

Can we see screenshots of your 100% for previous expansions? Like 100% appearances and battle pets along with achievements

Has there ever been a time where while achievements existed that was within your reach in WoW though? With how you feel about Naxx getting a buff I can't imagine so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Tough. Either deal with it or move on. If you don't want to "dedicate your whole life" to the game, then don't. Take some personal responsibility for your impulses. No, the rest of us don't feel overwhelmed because we have agency in our lives, and can exercise self-control. If you can't look at a lengthy task and set a reasonable goal to finish, that's a you problem, not a game problem.

With your logic, going for 100% is a bad thing, and its not, thats very natural for gamers, just as natural as getting all stars in Super Mario och getting all Heart pieces in a Zelda game.

More stuff to collect is not per definition good, it create stress and unhealthy playhabits for us completionists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    How am I not supposed to eat everything on the menu
    I want to eat everything on the menu
    I ate everything on the other restaurants menu
    This restaurant adds to its menu unlike the other
    Most customers like the expanded menu
    Therefore they need to stop expanding because I don't want more food on the menu

- - - Updated - - -

Can we see screenshots of your 100% for previous expansions? Like 100% appearances and battle pets along with achievements

I never said I ever reached 100% in Wow, just that I aim for it.

With your logic, going for 100% is a bad thing, and its not, thats very natural for gamers, just as natural as getting all stars in Super Mario och getting all Heart pieces in a Zelda game.

More stuff to collect is not per definition good, it create stress and unhealthy playhabits for us completionists.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I ever reached 100% in Wow, just that I aim for it.
    Can we see your current progress??

This thread is the purest distillation of toxic mmochamp posts I have ever seen.
    Its beautiful in all is horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we see your current progress??
    I’ve fallen behind, 86% complete on the ATT addon right now, 99% in Classic tho which is sorta been the focus recently.

I’ve fallen behind, 86% complete on the ATT addon right now, 99% in Classic tho which is sorta been the focus recently.
    Link to your armory or screenshots
    Maybe we can figure out where the actual hangup is instead of just saying "there's too much"

10+ Year Old Account
    Link to your armory or screenshots
    Maybe we can figure out where the actual hangup is instead of just saying "there's too much"
    Hangup is BFA and SL, like rare mounts, raid xmog, islans, anima stuff (prolly need 500k more anima), korthis stuff, ZM stuff, also some stuff from legion like paragon mounts. Vanilla to WoD im like 99% in each.

But the last 2-3 expansions have been insane for collectors.

Not gonna link armory, i get enough hate and threats here dont need it ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna link armory, i get enough hate and threats here dont need it ingame.

Yes, I also cannot take criticism on a public forum when I put thoughts/opinions/statements out there to be criticized by others.