Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The question is: would you dare wearing one to a raid?
    I would, people who judge others based on what mount they are using or what transmog are pathetic and they don't get to dictate how my character looks or what mount I ride.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    well free helm I won't say no to that,but dont think I will ever use those
    I bought the crown during mop. I put it on once.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How the fuck is this trolling?

Discussing moderation is against the rules. Infracted.

Was glad to see this, as a little while back I had an urge to buy the helms and was sad to find they'd been removed from the store.

I usually don't sub to prime/twitch (most streamers I find interesting don't stream at times I can actually watch twitch, and it seems silly to give a sub to someone whose offline and I can only watch as a VOD), but I remember there was a show based on wheel of time that i'm curious about so...bonus
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The question is: would you dare wearing one to a raid?
    I bought and exclusively wore the Jewel of the Firelord back when they launched in MoP. I ran a lot of ToT LFR back then and literally never experienced being treated differently.

Never been pointed at, spat at, otherwise emoted at or kicked from a group. It's all hyperbole.

When 5.4 launched with SoO and Timeless Isle, I still never experienced anything despite joining far more PuGs during that patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*