Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    The general consensus is that Cataclysm was the greatest expansion in terms of PvP.
    If you played Rogue or Mage, sure. These two classes were even more broken in the end of Cata that they are now in SL season 3.
    From Ret PoV Cata PvP was a nightmare, only Vanilla was worse, but then it at least has an excuse - Retribution's toolkit was basically incomplete.
    Cata PvP was so bad that I will never set foot in Cataclysm again, at least not in PvP.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2022-06-30 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kironto View Post
    It is a really sad and low IQ appeal to ridicule fallacy, it is what it is used for and it only demonstrate that the person that come up with it and the people that actually believe there is some inconsistency on my statements have LOW IQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Only people with low IQ believe something is true and that truth is unique, high IQ people knows two apparently "contradictory" statements can be truth both and can coexist. This is why masses get manipulated by politics (left and right) is litterally mind control and people don't realize it because they became cattle, programs, npc's that only live to react to the buttons that are pushed to guide them to one side or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the above low Iq.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the avobe low iq.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah there is a reason they said: "Arenas were a mistake", because they are, they are not even fun to play on the contrary. Vanilla was better, way better in fact, WOTLK just makes things worse and instead of actually fixing the problems they keep patching the issues instead of fixing them. Blizzard is a shit company.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to my first quote low iq.
    Q in q-anon stands for high iQ, I see I see.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Q in q-anon stands for high iQ, I see I see.
    So now that you have been answered and exposed again you will go to adhominem attacks. Expected from low IQ's.

3+ Year Old Account
    So now that you have been answered and exposed again you will go to adhominem attacks. Expected from low IQ's.
    Yo, dude! I just realized... YOURE COMPLETELY CORRECT. Wrath sucks. Healers are literally invincible. All classes except healers run around 1 shotting each other! ITS MADNESS. DK 1 shot everything though. (nothing can 1 shot a dk).

ITS INSANE! How did i miss this the first go around? WOW.

Thanks for showing me that my IQ is low and i need to raise it! I gained 60 points today!

It is a really sad and low IQ appeal to ridicule fallacy, it is what it is used for and it only demonstrate that the person that come up with it and the people that actually believe there is some inconsistency on my statements have LOW IQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Only people with low IQ believe something is true and that truth is unique, high IQ people knows two apparently "contradictory" statements can be truth both and can coexist. This is why masses get manipulated by politics (left and right) is litterally mind control and people don't realize it because they became cattle, programs, npc's that only live to react to the buttons that are pushed to guide them to one side or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the above low Iq.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the avobe low iq.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah there is a reason they said: "Arenas were a mistake", because they are, they are not even fun to play on the contrary. Vanilla was better, way better in fact, WOTLK just makes things worse and instead of actually fixing the problems they keep patching the issues instead of fixing them. Blizzard is a shit company.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to my first quote low iq.
    Why are you not just simply answering a question to something you specifically said yourself. Which statement do you fall behind, is everyone getting one shot or is no one dying? Those are two things you said. Which one is correct?

I like how you’re scrambling around linking your now THIRD random fallacy when I have literally just been asking one singular question.

Is everyone getting one shot or is no one dying? I haven’t even said anything about your argument yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Yo, dude! I just realized... YOURE COMPLETELY CORRECT. Wrath sucks. Healers are literally invincible. All classes except healers run around 1 shotting each other! ITS MADNESS. DK 1 shot everything though. (nothing can 1 shot a dk).

ITS INSANE! How did i miss this the first go around? WOW.

Thanks for showing me that my IQ is low and i need to raise it! I gained 60 points today!
    Having a meltdown already, expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woods123 View Post
    Why are you not just simply answering a question to something you specifically said yourself. Which statement do you fall behind, is everyone getting one shot or is no one dying? Those are two things you said. Which one is correct?

I like how you’re scrambling around linking your now THIRD random fallacy when I have literally just been asking one singular question.

Is everyone getting one shot or is no one dying? I haven’t even said anything about your argument yet.
    Pretending I haven't showed you how imbecilic your questioning is won't make you look less of a low IQ.

"A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives, presenting the viewer with only two absolute choices when in fact, there could be many. For example, a false dilemma is committed when it is claimed that, "Stacey spoke out against capitalism; therefore, she must be a communist". One of the options excluded is that Stacey may be neither communist nor capitalist."

Nothing "random", jus because you lack the mental capacity to understand what someone is saying to you it doesn't mean is random, in fact randomness in the real world doesn't even exist, but I don't expec a simpleton to understand that.
    Last edited by kironto; 2022-06-30 at 08:48 PM.

Insulting someone's IQ instead of actually answering questions, is the epitome of ad-hominem, mate.

If everyone gets one-shot, as you have stated, then healers shouldn't be unkillable. Yes or no?

edit: Y'know what. Refer to my signature.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Insulting someone's IQ instead of actually answering questions, is the epitome of ad-hominem, mate.

If everyone gets one-shot, as you have stated, then healers shouldn't be unkillable. Yes or no?

edit: Y'know what. Refer to my signature.
    I am stating the obvious, I already answered the question, if you are such simpleton you can't understand the answer or malicious that you pretend i didn' then you can just fo already.

Having a meltdown already, expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretending I haven't showed you how imbecilic your questioning is won't make you look less of a low IQ.

"A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives, presenting the viewer with only two absolute choices when in fact, there could be many. For example, a false dilemma is committed when it is claimed that, "Stacey spoke out against capitalism; therefore, she must be a communist". One of the options excluded is that Stacey may be neither communist nor capitalist."

Nothing "random", jus because you lack the mental capacity to understand what someone is saying to you it doesn't mean is random, in fact randomness in the real world doesn't even exist, but I don't expec a simpleton to understand that.
    Look at all this scrambling over a single question. Do people get one shot in wotlk pvp?

Op is using private server arguments, lol. He's clueless and taking you all for a ride.

I am stating the obvious, I already answered the question, if you are such simpleton you can't understand the answer or malicious that you pretend i didn' then you can just fo already.
    Link me where you answered this, I just keep seeing random quote from Wikipedia talking about fallacies for some reason.

So are healers unkillable?

Are healers unkillable or one shotted? You're doing science, boi, not word play. Or are you not delivering facts, but feelings? Fuck your feelings, you feel wrong. Try next time, with facts. And stop weaseling out of this one with your "low iq" and links to wikipedia, I don't care about your hissy fits, I want facts.
    Last edited by ldev; 2022-07-01 at 09:11 AM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Already answered:

Only evil people do what you are doing.

Already answered:

you're not a great troll but people keep biting and arguing. this has been hilarious

Already answered:

Do healers get one shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Woods123 View Post
    Do healers get one shot?
    Already answered:

Already answered:

Evil? What? I just want an answer, and you didn’t answer it yet. It’s a yes or no. Do healers get one shot

Already answered:

PVP was never balanced in Wow, maybe 3.3.5 and 5.4 are the patches that do best but anyway, Wrath Cata and MoP PVP were all hella enjoyable for the most part and they were far better than any other shit post MoP and pre-Wotlk.

Many people will lose their rose tinted colored glasses hard when they play WOTLK this time around:

• Healers are broken and unkillable
    • Damage from pve gear was broken hence you needed pve items to pvp and there were specs out there using full pve items to onseshot people
    • Paladins and Death knights are completely broken OP
    • Shadowmourne
    • Classes were really imbalanced, people say in this expansion everybody was almost on the same level that is an outright lie
    • Forced arenas. Gear is behing arena rating, so people that get there first get an artificial and unfair advantage that will make harder for others to aquire this gear, is complete moronic, imagine if in any pvp game people in higher ranks on top of being better at the game also got bonus to their damage and defense just for being higher than you.

It is really bad, you will see, all you need to do is go to a famous pserver and test the waters there, you will see combat rogues in full pve oneshotting people, paladins that end up leaving both their duels because they can't litterally kill one another due to infinite mana and heals, broken Shadowmourne users oneshoting people left and right, Death knights with litterally no counter class stomping everyone on the ground. Hunters with double Deterrence and tons of traps and slows that will never let you get close to them, healers in BG's deciding who wins because they are completely broken and need at the very minimum 2 skilled players using all their CD's to TRY to kill them because I have seen them surivive 5 people on them.

It's litterally a shitshow. This was bad back in the day where not everybody was minmaxing and tryharding, this will be terrible when this launches, everyone will be the same OP classes, everyone on the same OP specs etc. etc. it will be super toxic.
    Funny thats most of the reasons why I like it. It felt like a RPG not some wanna be cookie cutter boring game.