Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    I need a translator.
    You don't translate music.

10+ Year Old Account
    This must be "give the top seeds all they can handle" week. No upsets yet but a lot of close calls.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Had it all the way. <.<
    yeah. Pfft, who needs teams that beat teams by double digits. Last minute field goals all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Texas finally got the monkey off their back and properly beat a rising Kansas. Bijan 240 yards and 4 TDs. He's gonna be gone in the 1st round for sure

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Michigan gets their second loss to OSU in the Big-10 champ game.
    Big Ten still uses divisions. Winner will play a crappy team from the west and loser sits home.

Both OSU and Michigan had uninspiring days vs meh teams, probably kills the chance of either getting in the CFP with a loss. Michigan definitely has no shot of that, OSU has an outside chance since ND is propping up their SOS.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tenn is out, entirely now, after this soon-to-be-a-2nd-loss-to-the-Gamecocks. Glad to see the SEC is chewing itself up just like the Pac-12. Ol Miss is currently behind as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Utah Oregon is at 10:30? Well, let me know how it goes, I'll be asleep before it starts.
    Fucking pac-12 schedulers. We shouldn't have any game after 4:30 PST. Ridiculous.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Tenn is out, entirely now, after this soon-to-be-a-2nd-loss-to-the-Gamecocks. Glad to see the SEC is chewing itself up just like the Pac-12. Ol Miss is currently behind as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking pac-12 schedulers. We shouldn't have any game after 4:30 PST. Ridiculous.
    It's a network thing. The networks have the rights to our schedule

- - - Updated - - -

GOD DAMN IT SOLO

- - - Updated - - -

SON OF A BITCH

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tenn and Ol Miss are out. Mostly counts re Tenn - they are out of the CFP.

If Michigan plays as well as they did against Illinois, Ohio State is going to wipe the floor with them. Not sure even a 1-loss Mich, non-conf winner would make the CFP cut. USC seems to be holding against UCLA.

CFP is going to be:
    1. Georgia (SEC champ)
    2. Ohio State (Big-10 champ)
    3. (Big-12 champ)
    4. Who the fuck know.

5+ Year Old Account
    tenn and ol miss are out. Mostly counts re tenn - they are out of the cfp.

If michigan plays as well as they did against illinois, ohio state is going to wipe the floor with them. Not sure even a 1-loss mich, non-conf winner would make the cfp cut. Usc seems to be holding against ucla.

Cfp is going to be:
    1. Georgia (sec champ)
    2. Ohio state (big-10 champ)
    3. (big-12 champ)
    4. Who the fuck know.
    89 is fucking dirty

Tenn and Ol Miss are out. Mostly counts re Tenn - they are out of the CFP.

If Michigan plays as well as they did against Illinois, Ohio State is going to wipe the floor with them. Not sure even a 1-loss Mich, non-conf winner would make the CFP cut. USC seems to be holding against UCLA.

CFP is going to be:
    1. Georgia (SEC champ)
    2. Ohio State (Big-10 champ)
    3. (Big-12 champ)
    4. Who the fuck know.
    4 USC if they can win out?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    4 USC if they can win out?
    Yeah, as a 1-loss pac-12 conf champ. I could see the Committee pushing them past the rest for that last spot. Plus, what a great line-up for the CFP, 4 conf champs - ideal.

I could not see Oregon getting that same push to the #4 spot, assuming they win out. If USC wins out, and Oregon's only other loss is to USC, could Oregon get the Rose Bowl spot?

10+ Year Old Account
    so with Ok state's loss, Texas needs Kansas to beat K state next week in order to go to the Big 12 champ. Unlikely, but doable if they play like they did the first half of the season instead of tonight.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oregon filthy

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok I lied I'm still awake... but Big 12 champ only goes if TCU wins out, and that's no sure thing. Clemson is in the mix as a "gross, I mean, I guess, maybe?" kind of pick - they are definitely today's big winner. If the higher seeded team wins every game from here on out, 538's predictor has Georgia, Ohio State, and TCU as locks, with USC a slight favorite over Clemson for the 4th spot. One loss by USC or TCU and Clemson is basically a lock if they win out (except for the LSU mayhem scenario).
    You're right - I forgot about Clemson. Agreed re USC/TCU losing and they are in. That ND game next week will be hawt.

Would love to see the pac-12 get into the CFP before it goes to 12-man (did you see that the Rose Bowl is the only hold out to the CPF going 12-man next year?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This must be "give the top seeds all they can handle" week. No upsets yet but a lot of close calls.
    So many...I really thought one of them would fall. I mean besides Tenn. Although their loss at least opens the door for the pac-12 to get in.

Kickers won the game for Mich and OSU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Big Ten still uses divisions. Winner will play a crappy team from the west and loser sits home.

Both OSU and Michigan had uninspiring days vs meh teams, probably kills the chance of either getting in the CFP with a loss. Michigan definitely has no shot of that, OSU has an outside chance since ND is propping up their SOS.
    Oh right, shoot. Agree re OSU and Michigan - really lack luster games.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right - I forgot about Clemson. Agreed re USC/TCU losing and they are in. That ND game next week will be hawt.

Would love to see the pac-12 get into the CFP before it goes to 12-man (did you see that the Rose Bowl is the only hold out to the CPF going 12-man next year?).

- - - Updated - - -

So many...I really thought one of them would fall. I mean besides Tenn. Although their loss at least opens the door for the pac-12 to get in.

Kickers won the game for Mich and OSU.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, shoot. Agree re OSU and Michigan - really lack luster games.
    and TCU!

Dykes said he and his players practice that "get on the field asap and kick asap while clock is running" every week and it showed. It was beautifully choreographed and the kick was perfect.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    and TCU!

Dykes said he and his players practice that "get on the field asap and kick asap while clock is running" every week and it showed. It was beautifully choreographed and the kick was perfect.
    No joke - that was a sweet play. Very well executed under literally ALL the pressure.

- - - Updated - - -

Ty Thompson is in for Nix in the second half, and just FUCKING FUMBLED THE BALL ON HIS FIRST PLAY and Utah runs it back for their only TD so far.

That guy, Thompson, should just be benched. Not sure why we keep giving him chances.

5+ Year Old Account
    Utah-Oregon is tied 17-17.

- - - Updated - - -

No joke - that was a sweet play. Very well executed under literally ALL the pressure.

- - - Updated - - -

Ty Thompson is in for Nix in the second half, and just FUCKING FUMBLED THE BALL ON HIS FIRST PLAY and Utah runs it back for their only TD so far.

That guy, Thompson, should just be benched. Not sure why we keep giving him chances.
    That actually wasn't Thompson, that was the RB. Even the handoff was clean.

- - - Updated - - -

Jackson Powers injured @cubby

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Utah-Oregon is tied 17-17.

- - - Updated - - -

That actually wasn't Thompson, that was the RB. Even the handoff was clean.

- - - Updated - - -

Jackson Powers injured @cubby
    No, Thompson fucked it up, and it was a horrible call to put him in regardless. We had that beautiful 3rd quarter stop and then fucked it up.

I really don't want to see Thompson on the field ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about a 12 team playoff this year. It would change things. OSU-Michigan game would have no stakes - both teams are in. Clemson would be reasonably sure of getting in right now. LSU would be better off declining their spot in the SEC championship game than playing it because 2 loss LSU is in but 3 loss LSU has problems. My Notre Dame team would have a great shot of getting there. They are currently 18th but likely to move ahead of Ole Miss, UCLA, UNC, and loser of Oregon-Utah in the next poll (or the one after if they beat USC), then hopefully watching Kansas State, LSU, and the loser of the PAC 12 champ drop after losing conference championship games.
    Definitely change things. 2-3 pac-12 teams might make it in, rather than just an outside chance at 1. Couple of "fun" teams as well. ND...good point there.

I'm glad you're staying up for the game. I remember living on the east coast and being an Oregon fan and having to start watching the damn thing at 10pm in the bar. Craziness.

in before Lilithvia complains about the ref'ing...

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon-Utah game is nuts. Oregon owned the first half like last year was a distant memory, but after that total fuck up call and play by Lanning and Thompson, we're just taking the lead back now with a field goal. 20-17 Oregon.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, Thompson fucked it up, and it was a horrible call to put him in regardless. We had that beautiful 3rd quarter stop and then fucked it up.

I really don't want to see Thompson on the field ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Even ESPN disagrees. Look at the gamecast

- - - Updated - - -

Kincaid dropped it. Horrid pass from Rising.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Even ESPN disagrees. Look at the gamecast

- - - Updated - - -

Kincaid dropped it. Horrid pass from Rising.
    I really don't give a shit - when Thompson is on the field, bad things happen.

Yeah...I mean, I could have made that pass. Great game, amazing defense so far from Oregon.

- - - Updated - - -

Great Nix pass, followed by an insane defensive play by Utah - fucking nice INT.

According to the script, Utah should fumble it in the next couple of plays, with Oregon recovering.

5+ Year Old Account
    Game was winnable. Gg

- - - Updated - - -

Holy hell, a 3 and out?
    3:34 left? We might win.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking Solo.