Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    And they have fewer teams in the top 20 vs the conference @Captain Proton and @Spirit Halloween Voter claim is a irrelevant has been conference doomed to break up as well
    Where have I said they are doomed to break up? Current Big 12 has more teams in the top 25, New Big 12 has the same amount.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kent Fucking State scores more points in first half against Georgia than the entirety of their first 3 opponents.

Someone ate their Wheaties today. Smart must be losing his fucking mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan win, but I had to follow on twitter due to Hearthstone reveals while the game was going on.

The comments made it sound like a game where Michigan will want a do over on a while bunch of plays, but end with a win and can move on without too much issue.

Next week at Iowa though. That's going to be the first game that makes or breaks the season. Need to come out strong there.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Michigan win, but I had to follow on twitter due to Hearthstone reveals while the game was going on.
    bad call

follow hearthstone on twitter and football on the tv

Do you even Pure Pally or Jade Druid bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    bad call

follow hearthstone on twitter and football on the tv

Do you even Pure Pally or Jade Druid bro?
    1) I'm European. There's no football on TV here. Or not that kind at least.

2) I do content for HearthPwn, there's not much choice involved in following HS over football.

Anyway.

Love to see MSU struggle again, but all this does is just make it even more frustrating when those fuckers show up for the game in Ann Arbor in a month with a pristine game plan and make life hell for Michigan. They always pull this nonsense when they have a down season. They'll lose big to Minnesota and then look like the best team in CFB when they play Michigan. >

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    1) I'm European. There's no football on TV here. Or not that kind at least.

2) I do content for HearthPwn, there's not much choice involved in following HS over football.

Anyway.

Love to see MSU struggle again, but all this does is just make it even more frustrating when those fuckers show up for the game in Ann Arbor in a month with a pristine game plan and make life hell for Michigan. They always pull this nonsense when they have a down season. They'll lose big to Minnesota and then look like the best team in CFB when they play Michigan. >
    One recommendation: Sling. You'll get lots of football coverage under the Orange and Blue Sports Packages. ESPN, Fox Sports, etc

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oregon vs WSU game was fantastic. WSU should be much higher in the rankings than they are now (currently unranked). Glad we pulled the win out of our asses. Wouldn't be surprised to see WSU in the Pac-12 Champ game.

ROFL and Miami losing to Middle Tennessee. Cristobal can suck it down there in the swamp.

5+ Year Old Account
    Middle Tennessee takes down Miami. Get the fuck out of the top 25, the fake U

- - - Updated - - -

WSU and OSU should be ranked imo. They currently aren't.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Middle Tennessee takes down Miami. Get the fuck out of the top 25, the fake U

- - - Updated - - -

WSU and OSU should be ranked imo. They currently aren't.
    So happy Miami lost. Seems the legacy issues they have aren't going away even with a hometown boy.

I hope WSU gets ranked even after their loss - it's ridiculous they aren't. Same with OSU. The commentators during the OR/WSU game were politely trashing to AP voters about that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Well well well - Kansas State beats up "#6" Oklahoma, and Arkansas falls to TX A&M.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hated the Texas loss. Defense played like shit and our o line is iffy. Our freshman o liners are better than our veterans somehow. Worthy is mildly hurt. Card did admirably but holds on to the ball too long. Bijan had the unluckiest fumble form a guy who is the best in the nation at RB. We do got a great kicker in Auburn tho. Cant wait til Ewers is back.

At least OU also lost, so that helps the sting.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hated the Texas loss.
    As I said: We learned Texas is not back. Neither is Miami this year.

- - - Updated - - -

@Captain Proton so how about the state of kansas

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

No one is saying ___ is back seriously. That joke material is so old it can now vote.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    4 Pac-12 teams in the Top 15.

Very nice week for the Pac-12. Oregon has Stanford next and they are always an albatross for us - regardless of how the rest of the season is going.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    4 Pac-12 teams in the Top 15.

Very nice week for the Pac-12. Oregon has Stanford next and they are always an albatross for us - regardless of how the rest of the season is going.
    Are you saying Stanford is back?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying Stanford is back?
    Fuck I hope not.

All I'm saying is that Stanford, AZ, and WSU beat Oregon in years when they shouldn't. And it prevents Oregon from being a national contender.

Remember when you totally misunderstood one of my posts awhile back, when you couldn't be bothered to read the article I linked, and you're legacy of insecurity with Utah made you think it was Utah rather than those other schools that were being referenced? Those are the losses Oregon suffers that keeps them from being the marquis school of the Pac-12 and a national contender.

Dan Lanning can make his mark at Oregon and at the national level by winning those games. Take Oregon to 11-1 this year and either the Rose Bowl or the CFP.

10+ Year Old Account
    People acting surprised that WAZZU "Couged It".
    First time huh.

UCLA off to a hot start ... no one seems to care. UCLA is offering promotions for the Washington game Friday at the Rose Bowl: Former season ticket-holders can get $55 tickets for $20 or $119 tickets for $40. Six local Costcos are offering four sideline seats for $99. Also, free tickets are being given to students.

That UCLA lucked into a new conference with a big payout, will rankle the try-hards even more.
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Halloween Voter View Post
    People acting surprised that WAZZU "Couged It".
    First time huh.

UCLA off to a hot start ... no one seems to care. UCLA is offering promotions for the Washington game Friday at the Rose Bowl: Former season ticket-holders can get $55 tickets for $20 or $119 tickets for $40. Six local Costcos are offering four sideline seats for $99. Also, free tickets are being given to students.

That UCLA lucked into a new conference with a big payout, will rankle the try-hards even more.
    I was watching that game, getting ready for a 8-4/9-3 record this year, and then that last 6 minutes. Holy cow. And then, yeah, Coug'ing it. LOL. I didn't even know that was a thing at WSU. Still can't believe we won it - but it says so much about our team this year that we did. Did you see that DL run the interception in? Holy cow the struggle is real.

Lol at UCLA...very lucky to have that deal signed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon Ducks lead nation in sacks allowed - 0.

I saw that even Georgia, who beat the shit out of us, couldn't sack Nix.

- - - Updated - - -

They're looking better than the state of Florida! But really, Kansas State has beat us 3 out of the last 4 games. Our defense played pretty terrible, linebackers have no depth and a couple of our dline just didn't show up. TCU could be another struggle if they can't stop another mobile QB.

5+ Year Old Account
    @Crissi can you check in on NotBillNye guy? Afraid he might be considering suicide after the first half of the OU TCU game

@Crissi can you check in on NotBillNye guy? Afraid he might be considering suicide after the first half of the OU TCU game
    Not everyone is as mentally deficient or weak as you are.