Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Why are people talking about spitting on players when basically everyone has prime? Most people will essentially get it for free. Not saying I ever condoned it, but this is nothing like the dark portal pass.

I wondered recently if these ugly things will make a comeback.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I'd like to hear from anyone who bought the transmogs years ago, how they feel about them being available again now. I think the only problem they would have with it is being called a pay pig.

Don't care myself.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

1+ Year Old Account
    I made the mistake of purchasing one of these way back when. I should have known better. I do now.

I firmly believe today that ALL content should be acquirable purely from playing the game. That includes services like faction changes and server changes. If you want to include a cash shop for lazy people, fine, but it should be achievable in-game without having to pay a dime or use their "you're just making someone else pay for" coins.

You're paying for each expansion, and you're paying a monthly subscription. That should cover everything.