Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As expected the typical entitled crowd crying about it, hilarious

Oh hey, literally free stuff! Why would anyone complain?

At the bare minimum they should have given these different color schemes instead of the original released over 5 years ago. The original needs to be made unique in order to stand out from the fact that they are re-adding via prime gaming. I legit just paid 9,999,999 gold for one literally 5 days ago lmao. What a joke blizz.

this is just straight up greed. i mean as someone who has one of these i wouldn't have minded if they got turned into a twitch drop(free shit for viewing some streams for a few hours). but if it's tied to another payment scheme they can fuck right off honestly.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    T/y for letting me know, I'm unsubbed but have prime and just grabbed it for if I ever come back!

Those helmets will never remind me of anything other than those times people wearing them were instakicked from any pug raid.

Good times

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Those helmets will never remind me of anything other than those times people wearing them were instakicked from any pug raid.

Good times
    Aww back when we had standards
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

It‘s not that I mind that they give it away for free, but the fact that they made a big fuss about retiring those items back in they day - urging people to buy them. And also that there is no option for people who already have them and are prime customers nevertheless. If they had brought the RAF mounts back, they could at least have said that people where not supposed to pay for them, but refer a friend…
    Oh well… I don‘t really care anymore… next expansion will be the first one I will definitely not pre-order the moment it was possible. The whole concept of that expansion is kinda lame and feels pretty rushed. Maybe I‘m lucky and the moment I buy it anyway, Bobby K. is already a bad memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    I will continue my longstanding tradition of targeting people in pvp who wear these.
    So you targeted people who supported the cash shop and you are also going to target people who got it free because they had prime?

I can understand if you didn't like the cash shop and targeted people who you saw with cash shop stuff. I can also understand someone who purchased it being upset that people are getting it for free now and targeting others that now wear it. I can't understand being upset both ways though.

Shoot. Always wanted these back when I was kid. So this is a nice reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidoser View Post
    It's lazy and disrespectful, they could have just changed the color of the helmets it would have been perfect for everyone (except the eternal whiner).
    Because right now if someone already bought all the helmet they get nothing out of this, a different color would have allowed them to also enjoy the Prime reward instead like always blizzard fuck over their old fans.
    Who really cares at the end of the day? So you bought some stuff years ago that they are now giving out. Big deal lol. This happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hobskins View Post
    No it should be something new rather then a retired item. Because it's unfair to people who actually spent money on this while others get it for free. Those that originally bought it has every right to be mad. Its literally makes you look silly to think otherwise.
    ERMAGERD! You're so right dude. Gotta reclaim what I paid for the BC, WOTLK, Cata, Mop, WOD, BFA expansions because people get them for free now.
    Also I gotta visit my car dealer because the car I bought 10 years ago is now way cheaper. So unfair. Oh, and the healthcare ofc. Those basterds owe me thousands in gods name...

Just used my free prime trial to get this. Didn't even have to resub to wow for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty funny that all those people who fell for the artificial scarcity and bought it years ago have to now watch everyone else get it practically for free.

I like reading all the comments from the Blizzard employees who flock here to defend their bosses controversial moves! Bravo guys, you really earnt that assault free work place.

They were like 10 dollars when they were available. Why would anybody ever cry about it being free now lmao? Literal pennies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Winter Crown or whatever it's called. It's cool they are adding these even with Prime. Wish I could get the Fire one, but I don't have Prime sub.

Quote Originally Posted by hobskins View Post
    Do i get a refund for originally purchasing these and now people are getting them for free practically? HAHHAHAHA who am i kidding, this is activision blizzard we're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -
    Maybe you should cry to blizzard about all those expansions we paid money for and all the new subscribers get for free too

Are those items still horribly mismatched with the new models?

Pissed off everyone else, may as well piss off the pay pigs too.