Wrath Classic Beta Development Notes - June 29, 2022

Wrath Classic Beta Development Notes - June 29, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Beta Test Release Build 44369 - June 29, 2022

Level Cap: 80

Focus:
    • Flying In Northrend
    • Normal and Heroic Max-Level Dungeons
    • Questing/Level-up Experience
    • Northrend Zones
    • Dungeons
    • New Spells, Talents, and Abilities
    • Death Knight Starting Experience
    • New Systems and Features:
      • Revamped Group Finder
      • Vehicles
      • Quest phasing
      • Glyphs and Inscription
        • Update: We’ve placed additional Glyph Vendors in Shattrath near A’dal

So when are new invites going out? -_-

i got an invite , pretty happy normaly i allways get invited in wave 2 or 3 , this seems early !

( got no mail but its in the launcher and could copy my toons )

EU

I'm assuming invites are only going out to those with active subs? Wouldn't be surprised.

7+ Year Old Account
    ntosure when more invite are going out but id really like to get in adn see if i can break it lol
    bored of retail and bored of tbc at moment. ill level my shaman when the prepatch buffs go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewholurks View Post
    I'm assuming invites are only going out to those with active subs? Wouldn't be surprised.
    Don't need to assume, they explicitly said you need an account with sub or active time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    Don't need to assume, they explicitly said you need an account with sub or active time.
    unless it's something they stated for WOTLK:C i had access to the TBC:C 'beta' test phase and hadn't had an active sub for over a year at that point in time, so no, you don't need an active sub to get access to beta builds of games.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    unless it's something they stated for WOTLK:C i had access to the TBC:C 'beta' test phase and hadn't had an active sub for over a year at that point in time, so no, you don't need an active sub to get access to beta builds of games.
    *Accounts must have an active World of Warcraft subscription or game time in order to be eligible for beta access selection.

It's on the blue post about wrath beta

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewholurks View Post

Uhm yes. Why would they send out invites to people who dont have an active sub? U need an active sub to play classic so.... Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haniel View Post
    Uhm yes. Why would they send out invites to people who dont have an active sub? U need an active sub to play classic so.... Makes sense to me.
    To be fair, IIRC, almost every beta invitation were handed also to frozen accounts... This is actually the first time i see Blizzard saying you need a sub/game time to be eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Haniel View Post
    Because it's beneficial to a corporation which solely exists to make as much profit as humanly possible?

People that were once addicted could easily be lured back...