Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Goblins gonna have to readjust I guess, hopefully the rest of the stuff on the AH will follow along in due time if this goes well.

FOMO content drives token sales, they know what they're doing by facilitating these "services" rather rather than combat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Yikes. RIP to low-mid pop server economies.
    Small servers benefit the most. I have yet to see a low pop server where the economie isn't controlled by a bot or a handful or players.

I just hope their new system is stable enough to support this. I already have bfa launch flashbacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The spell is a legacy spell and is unavaillable"

Very curious what this refers to

Great change, would actually appreciate it more if it was a complete merge, and not simply for commodities, but this makes me happy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    bruh, what do you mean? this is good. This will bring stable prices to commodities, and farmers on small servers will be able to sell their commodities quickly.

you are probably one of those people that monopolize commodities and hold them hostage for ridiculous prices just because you have a deep wallet. thats called price gouging.
    Imagine thinking this is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    bruh, what do you mean? this is good. This will bring stable prices to commodities, and farmers on small servers will be able to sell their commodities quickly.

you are probably one of those people that monopolize commodities and hold them hostage for ridiculous prices just because you have a deep wallet. thats called price gouging.
    The problem for low population servers is that they will face a massive influx of materials thus driving down the prices whilst the high end goods, such gear or mounts, will remain supply constrained due to the low number of players on the server. There is also the issue that crafters and farmers on smaller servers will find themselves inventories that are suddenly worth a lot less. It's possible that lower consumable prices will lead to lower prices overall but there is bound to a period of disruption for those on smaller servers.
    Last edited by Pann; 2022-07-02 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Imagine thinking this is good.
    i'd rather have a stable pool of commodities to purchase from than a server monopolized by a price gouger. if your sole source of income was commodities and you think the sky is falling, maybe you should think about diversifying your portfolio.

yes, i think this commodity market merge is a GOOD THING. the only people i see crying here are auction goblins lol.