Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I know they turn into ash gouls. In this specific case, he's looking like he's disintegrating. Much like vampires and sunlight.
    Keyword being "looking". He LOOKS like he's disintegrating, but he is not. You're supplanting your headcanon over game facts. The Holy Light doesn't kill them. It's unbearably painful and heavily taxing on the mind to the point of madness, yes, but it doesn't kill them.

Then, name your weapon. It still imitates your attacks on its own.
    Thing is, of course major characters' weapons are gonna be more significant than some class ability. Doesn't mean it's not a play on the ability.
    It's not about "having more significance". It's about these two having little in common past superficial similarities.

If you do this, i expect you to explain the reasoning behind it.
    You were the one who claimed Maldraxxus doesn't represent frost magic, yet the only place in the Shadowlands (to my recollection) that has frost magic is Maldraxxus.

All of the blue glow throughout the WotLK cinematic? The Jailer dominating others, like Anduin?
    Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination are literally vessels of domination.
    Of which the playable death knights have neither.

Everyone. Please stop with this person and this thread.

They are a known person in this forum who refuses to see different points of view and will literally argue for 50+ pages going into different tangents refusing to accept anything other than what they personally believe.

Have a look at their posting history. This person has derailed entire threads arguing with other people over and over and over about the same thing refusing to budge.

Just drop the responses to them and let it go because they will just waste your time and energy here and it’s their constant posts arguing their point and quoting 5-6 posts in their responses.

As you can see it has already started and derailed into arguing about another topic already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You're supplanting your headcanon over game facts.
    I’m mostly talking to you. Don’t waste your time here arguing with them. You said it yourself in the above quote.

This person will only ever argue their head cannon and it’s a waste of your time because they never relent. Look at their posting history. Especially the Dark Ranger thread they went on for 50+ pages arguing the same points over and over.

You said it yourself they are

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Keyword being "looking". He LOOKS like he's disintegrating, but he is not. You're supplanting your headcanon over game facts. The Holy Light doesn't kill them. It's unbearably painful and heavily taxing on the mind to the point of madness, yes, but it doesn't kill them.
    If you look at Ash Ghouls, their skin is obviously burnt.
    Killing them or not, it is definitely based on vampirism.

It's not about "having more significance". It's about these two having little in common past superficial similarities.
    "Death knights have a spell to summon a flying sword."

"In the Military Ward of Revendreth, the venthyr create living weapons empowered by souls and anima, such as Vorpalia, Remornia, and long-lost axe named Partannas."
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Animated_object

We know it is not Arcane or Voodoo magic.

You were the one who claimed Maldraxxus doesn't represent frost magic, yet the only place in the Shadowlands (to my recollection) that has frost magic is Maldraxxus.
    You still didn't answer my question.

Of which the playable death knights have neither.
    That's not the point.
    The point is that it is represented by the blue glow.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please stop the back-and-forth arguing and derailing the thread.