Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I wish we could just go back to mists Disc.
    Me too. But I realize, that MoP disc was WAAAAY too OP. And not by tuning, but by design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pwnjesty View Post
    This is *Holy Priests Everywhere* here for the sole purpose of bringing you all this very special and important PSA:

CLICK THE LIGHTWELL ONCE and then NEVER AGAIN until your LIGHTWELL BUFF FALLS OFF.

Once you have clicked the lightwell once, patiently waited (without fidgeting and spam clicking and drying up the beauty that is THE LIGHTWELL), and your lightwell buff has fallen off, guess what? You've now completed all requirements for the achievement [THIS IS THE MOST EFFICIENT HEAL YOULL EVER GET START LEARNING HOW TO EFFICIENTLY USE A LIGHTWELL RIGHT THIS SECOND HEY STOP SPAM CLICKING IT OMFG YOURE FRICKING WASTING IT OMFGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DRIED IT UP ROGUE I SAW YOU NOBODY EVER TAKES MY LIGHTWELL SERIOUSLY BUT IT COULD LIKE SERIOUSLY BE SAVING LIVES PEOPLE OMG IF YALL HAD JUST BUFFED YOURSELVES WITH MY LIGHTWELL THAT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A WIPE YOU GUYS NEVER LEARN WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE EVER USING MY LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL].
    Yeah, no. Read the talent first: We get MoP-functionality Lightwell. You don't click the Lightwell: the Lightwell clicks you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    I have not played wow since legion. Maybe im missing something here. Someone pls explain.

Holy priest talents row 2, all options were baseline spells. Now we gotta choose one of them only?

So, they removed 4 spells and give one - only one - back as talent?

Wtf???
    You need to spend a given number of talent points to progress to the next section of the tree.

In section 1 of the holy tree there are 9 points to slot in for progression, + 1 for choice (chastise stun)
    It's literally impossible for you to progress without picking every Holy Word.

Out of the 3 specs, Holy is the one that doesn't actually lose anything.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    with its aoe it dose
    That just needs a buff. The spec does not need a full revamp.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You need to spend a given number of talent points to progress to the next section of the tree.

In section 1 of the holy tree there are 9 points to slot in for progression, + 1 for choice (chastise stun)
    It's literally impossible for you to progress without picking every Holy Word.

Out of the 3 specs, Holy is the one that doesn't actually lose anything.
    Thank. It makes sense now.

still i think it is quite a lazy design to just shuffle baseline toolkit and present it as a new talent tree!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expecting Alpha to come this month but I am expecting/hoping for a dynamics change... I don´t think we will see much of the actual content, but the "systems", such as talents and so on.

We´ve been getting way too much information, getting super spolied about it. I hope we don´t see any actual content work until late Beta builds. Test the systems and so on, but keep the actual content (lore and theme) as secret as possible. A hybrid between what we are used to and FF14´s secrecy.

Thank. It makes sense now.

still i think it is quite a lazy design to just shuffle baseline toolkit and present it as a new talent tree!
    You don't think having the ability automatically appearing in your spellbook as you level is lazier?

Quote Originally Posted by oland138 View Post
    You don't think having the ability automatically appearing in your spellbook as you level is lazier?
    Baseline spells were in your spell book since Vanilla. If core spells migrate to talent trees why would you even need a spell book in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnaxxx View Post
    Everyone bitching that certain things are still in the game... these are CHOICES... you do not have to opt in to them... jesus christ, people will complain about everything!
    There is no Choice. Something will sim the highest and thats your Pick

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oland138 View Post
    It is not a matter of how spells appear on the bar. Automatically or with a click, not much difference.

But Blizz just shuffling old spells around and re-selling it as *new* talent system is LAZY.

1+ Year Old Account
    Okay where tf the gender neutrality went? Why tf i should look at those disgusting t`'s everytime i play priest? All tolerance stops at changing color of Storm npc's ?

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    There is no Choice. Something will sim the highest and thats your Pick
    There is always a choice.. too many people just choose to conform.

who cares. everyone will just go to wowhead and copy bis build in prepatch and then forget this garbage exist.

complete was of resources.

It is not a matter of how spells appear on the bar. Automatically or with a click, not much difference.

But Blizz just shuffling old spells around and re-selling it as *new* talent system is LAZY.
    I guess they could just advertise it as "the old talent system" to satisfy your concern.