Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    . Rainbows and pink shit everywhere.
    Imagine being so fragile you get upset by colours.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    Huh, what gear is that orc wearing? Off the top of my head, I can't remember that being in game.
    dragonflight quest gear

  3. #43
    Thats a decent price for the base game when theres a sub tied to the game.
    In any case, this will probably be the first time I dont preorder a wow xpac.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    dragonflight quest gear
    90% of DF quest gear will probably look more or less like that.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by xorxhs View Post
    any word for retailers?
    There are no retailers... Digital from Blizzard, or the Physical CE is Blizzard Gear Store exclusive.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    oh yes they absolutely do all the time.
    Lol, SL had even site for automatic refund around release. I know someone who got refund months after release through ticket (account was inactive during release though), he got refund, character he boosted just got frozen until he apply boost there again.

    Only problem I see is with Epic edition that comes with 30 day gametime. If you start using that time, there may be problems. And by "using" I mean actively play (because - surprise! - Blizzard refunds even gametime if you barely logged and put ticket after that).

    Same with other games. Warcraft III had automatic site as well, I used it myself. Diablo II I don't know. That's 2 of 3 box releases last 3 years for Blizzard. And it doesn't apply just for pre-orders, recently I bought Crash Bandicoot for nephew, he didn't like it, week later I put ticket to return, got it in 24 hours.

    So you are simply spreading bullshit. Blizzard/battlenet knows how to suck dry their customers, but they are also fair with refunds.

  6. #46
    The Unstoppable Force Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    23,029
    A bit pricey...

  7. #47
    Not going to lie, that has to be one of my favorite mounts in the game hmmm....

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The "special edition" pack reminds me of a different era when things like that had some meaning to some people. Nowdays it just looks like cheap effort and even worse, desperate effort. Also usual laughable petty crap by blizzard: Tiny wings decorations because God forbid if it was something more substantial it could trigger God knows who.

    They really should start listening very carefully they have done way too much damage to the game. Two failed expansions 4+ years wasted in a row and over 8+ years wasted in failed content overall.
    This was said almost word for word around Legion.
    You're not making any special observations, you are just whining and complaining like everyone has been doing since this board was first spawned. And before that they did it on Allakazam.

    It's cosmetics for a release, they have always been just as relevant as you make them to be. Anything more substantial and you are your like would be the first to shout PTW and They Force Us To Buy Expensive Editions. There's no winning for Blizzard here, luckily 98,5% of the players never even heard of this place or places like it and just play the game. You just try it sometime, it's quite good if you just allow yourself to have fun. You know, the purpose of games...

  9. #49
    The Lightbringer Cæli's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,600
    Murkastrasza is excellent, the rest not so much

  10. #50
    Stood in the Fire Mazzic518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    408
    $50 and it doesn't even come with a boost? LOL

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol, SL had even site for automatic refund around release. I know someone who got refund months after release through ticket (account was inactive during release though), he got refund, character he boosted just got frozen until he apply boost there again.

    Only problem I see is with Epic edition that comes with 30 day gametime. If you start using that time, there may be problems. And by "using" I mean actively play (because - surprise! - Blizzard refunds even gametime if you barely logged and put ticket after that).

    Same with other games. Warcraft III had automatic site as well, I used it myself. Diablo II I don't know. That's 2 of 3 box releases last 3 years for Blizzard. And it doesn't apply just for pre-orders, recently I bought Crash Bandicoot for nephew, he didn't like it, week later I put ticket to return, got it in 24 hours.

    So you are simply spreading bullshit. Blizzard/battlenet knows how to suck dry their customers, but they are also fair with refunds.
    "Your comment isn't true because my friend allegedly got a refund!" Whatever you say.

  12. #52
    While I think I'm done with the CE on WoW, that box looks absolutely stunning! I don't really care about the contents, but the box tho!

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    "Your comment isn't true because my friend allegedly got a refund!" Whatever you say.
    Oh, so anecdotal evidence is no-no? Tell it to that guy:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    oh yes they absolutely do all the time.
    Beside, automatic refunds for SL and Warcraft III were well known facts.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Oh, so anecdotal evidence is no-no? Tell it to that guy:



    Beside, automatic refunds for SL and Warcraft III were well known facts.
    Because it's well known that Blizzard will often refuse refunds to people who claim collector's edition bonuses. Just because you want to deny it or that you live under a rock doesn't mean it's not true.

  15. #55
    Stood in the Fire Chilela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Funposter Retirement Home
    Posts
    369
    The mount feels a bit too "busy" for my tastes. Past that, pretty bog standard cosmetic stuff, still don't have any intention of playing, much less prepurchasing DF.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi View Post
    There are no retailers... Digital from Blizzard, or the Physical CE is Blizzard Gear Store exclusive.
    This is going to end up being the first Physical CE I don't own.. I'm not sure how I feel about that.. Yeah It's a lot of money.. but I managed to get them all since Vanilla.. and now because Blizzard decided to go full greed.. this CE is 235$ Canadian because their online store is a pile of shit for anyone outside of the US..

  17. #57
    Wasn't this shared like 2 weeks ago? Filler post?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Pre-order bonuses need to be outlawed, especially when Blizzard uses them to deny you refunds.
    So they need to outlaw being stupid? People need to just take responsibility for their own actions and stop being whiny little shits. Not sure you want to play it? Don't fucking pre-order! It really is that fucking simple.

  19. #59
    How about you just make the game good?

  20. #60
    Gonna be rich seeing literally EVERY ONE of the people who bragged about not pre ordering, playing the expac on day 1

    Happens every expac, I'll see you all in Dragonflight no matter how garbage it is, you addicts can't stop playing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •