Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Ah yes the good old “it sold a lot so it’s good”. Yeah ok they probably fooled enough people to buy two turd expansions in a row and perhaps they will manage it a third time given enough superficial trinkets to go around. I guess some people are impressed and sold by tin pins. Fine by me.

By the way I would love to see the official data proving your claims regarding best selling expansions.

Highest selling game does NOT mean GOOD game especially when it’s a blind buy and no one really knows what they got themselves into until much later.

I would love to see data regarding “how many players were subbed 3-6 months into the new game”. That would have a meaning for sure.
    He won't. He is a blizzard cheer leader, Borderline shill.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The last two expansions are the two highest selling games. You not liking something does not mean they "failed" nor does it means they wasted anything. Talk about projecting ones opinion.
    sorry, but box sales dont mean shit in an MMO. these last 2 expansions you are praising were ghost town a few months in.

They sell a ton of units regardless and they coun CE sales in their numbers, so it does not matter if they sell it themselves or a retailer does. They aren't padding numbers when they count it to begin with.
    Sure they are....

Quote Originally Posted by Neotart View Post
    Sure they are....
    They already count the units sold through retailers to begin with, so tell me how selling it themsevles is padding the numbers? You can't pad numbers when you count them all to begin with.

The devs don't decide on the shop. The devs have plenty of integrity and they certainly don't lose it because they or the company do something you do not like. YOu are not he sole arbter of how business should be done. Just remember that you need absolutely nothing on the shop to play the game, so your outrage is misplaced.
    Of course the devs have massive sway on the shop. If they had an ounce of dignity in their bones, and had any integrity at all, they'd all walk out on the company and refuse to work. That'd get Activision to change their tune quickly enough.

But of course, you're just another Blizzard apologetic so you will just claim "muh families to feed", as if the whole western world, especially IT, hasn't been booming for the last 10+ years. They've had ample time.

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    Of course the devs have massive sway on the shop. If they had an ounce of dignity in their bones, and had any integrity at all, they'd all walk out on the company and refuse to work. That'd get Activision to change their tune quickly enough.

But of course, you're just another Blizzard apologetic so you will just claim "muh families to feed", as if the whole western world, especially IT, hasn't been booming for the last 10+ years. They've had ample time.
    LOL no they do not. They have plenty of integrity and dignity. Not doing what you want does not mean they don't have either. You are not the sole arbiter of how business should be done. They are not going to lose their jobs over something that is that minor because a vocal minority throws a fit about it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post

Lol it’s incredibly telling that you have never worked a real job in your life if you think “walk out in protest of MTX” would ever be a real thing in any work place ever.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.