Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdogmyass99 View Post
    No there isn't lol. I'm not getting into a drawn out e-argument with a dumb fanboy but do rest assured you are entirely wrong if you believe Arthas has any credibility to be a franchise leader. He does not. Google Dunning-Kruger before getting into a tl;dr argument about writing/narrative design, because you don't know anything about this subject and do not know how much you don't know (your citing of Lord of the Rings is a great example. It's a shit example that actually proves my point and yet you lack the ability to understand why). You are yet another useless idea guy spouting dumb "wouldn't it be cool..." thoughts.

I am making a joke that the 2016 Warcraft film was bad and that if they made it an Arthas story, the film would have done just as poorly, so everyone saying "SHOULDA BEEN ARFAS" is wrong. It is also a joke about the recent Artemis Fowl film that turned the main character into a surfboarding teenager.

I'm not surprised that you're not smart enough to understand it's a joke.
    Haha, look at this kid thinking that getting roasted for making bad jokes means people were just "not smart enough" to understand said jokes...

Not going to lie, I was like 99% certain after the first post of pure, unadulterated drivel that all you really had up your sleeve was "uh no, you're wrong but I'm not going to tell you why". I'll certainly rest assured that you had nothing to contribute then tucked tail and ran. Thanks for the chuckle.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2022-07-08 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Haha, look at this kid thinking that getting roasted for making bad jokes means people were just "not smart enough" to understand said jokes...

Not going to lie, I was like 99% certain after the first post of pure, unadulterated drivel that all you really had up your sleeve was "uh no, you're wrong but I'm not going to tell you why". I'll certainly rest assured that you had nothing to contribute then tucked tail and ran. Thanks for the chuckle.
    You should Google "cope" while you're busy Googling "Dunning-Kruger".

I'm right and you're wrong. You'll process it, in your own time.