Logitech G602 gaming mouse issues

So I've had this mouse for a long time now. I was using the Logitech gaming software, until a month or so ago, the software just crashes when you try to run it. So I downloaded G Hub, but it just makes my mouse go fucking crazy (jumping from on side of the screen to the other, random right clicks while I'm not even touching it). It'll also say my mouse is inactive while I'm in the middle of using it. I've been trying every damn fix I can find on Google to get it working correctly, but nothing has worked. I even tried Logitech's Onboard Memory Manager, but all I get is "Please connect your G gear" while my mouse is connected.

Is there any 3rd party software I can use or work arounds in games themselves, so I can use these extra buttons I've paid for, or am I just going to have to suck it up and buy a new mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
    So I've had this mouse for a long time now. I was using the Logitech gaming software, until a month or so ago, the software just crashes when you try to run it. So I downloaded G Hub, but it just makes my mouse go fucking crazy (jumping from on side of the screen to the other, random right clicks while I'm not even touching it). It'll also say my mouse is inactive while I'm in the middle of using it. I've been trying every damn fix I can find on Google to get it working correctly, but nothing has worked. I even tried Logitech's Onboard Memory Manager, but all I get is "Please connect your G gear" while my mouse is connected.

Is there any 3rd party software I can use or work arounds in games themselves, so I can use these extra buttons I've paid for, or am I just going to have to suck it up and buy a new mouse?
    I dont remember why, but I dont use ghub either. Logitech Gaming Software is still working for me for my g600. What version are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I dont remember why, but I dont use ghub either. Logitech Gaming Software is still working for me for my g600. What version are you running?
    Downloading the newest version right now, just out of hope that with all of the uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and crap that I've done for the past 3 hours, that maybe something might go right for me. I'm crossing my fingers.

Yep, that didn't work. still get a black screen then a Logitech gaming framework is not responding message.
    Last edited by Kassidus; 2022-07-02 at 07:25 PM. Reason: update

How do I fix my G602 double click?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadence02 View Post
    How do I fix my G602 double click?
    Replace the switch, not easy task
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©