Wotlk classic fresh start

Hello , i want to come back to the game before wotlk classic release and i was wondering when is the best time to do so.
    i heard that there will be fresh start servers and i wanted to know if they already came out / or when they will come out (or what is your opinion for the best time to subscribe to the game).
    *i dont have a current classic character
    thank you for your answers!

The fresh servers are supposed to be released with the Pre-Patch which will like last for 4 weeks (Only thing they've said is no less than 2 weeks but no more than 6). I imagine Pre-Patch will be happening within a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakainen View Post
    The fresh servers are supposed to be released with the Pre-Patch which will like last for 4 weeks (Only thing they've said is no less than 2 weeks but no more than 6). I imagine Pre-Patch will be happening within a month or so.
    so prepatch is the time to reSub?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakainen View Post
    I doubt it will last more than 3 weeks, well, at least in the highly infections phase. People got annoyed back then, they will now too (even more). So they might try to avoid that.

Correct - class changes, fresh start realms and a 50% global XP buff mean prepatch launch is the perfect time to come level a toon ready for wotlk if you don't have any classic toons atm.

Quote Originally Posted by w0nderd0g View Post
    Correct - class changes, fresh start realms and a 50% global XP buff mean prepatch launch is the perfect time to come level a toon ready for wotlk if you don't have any classic toons atm.
    thanks for the answer!

In my opinion fresh realms will be around last week of july or first week of August