Resto Talent Tree - Earth and Water

imo, the Dragon Flight Resto Shaman tree should have more Earth spells instead of being so Water biased as it is now (in Shadowlands). Shamans are masters of the elements, it should not be just Elemental. Enhancement has always used multiple elements. As a minimum, the Druidic spell "Unleash Life" could be Shamanized to an Earth spell.

I think there's a lot of untapped potential going down an Earth theme. Current DPriest are a good example of that potential. Even if that means bringing shields back to wow. It seems to work for FFIV. And I don't think the problem with shields back in MoP and WoD were the shields themselves. Instead, a combination of DPriests spamming one button, and your raid requiring two shielders chosen from two classes, Paladin and DPriest, and two throughput healers chosen from four classes, Druid, Shaman, Monk and HPriest.

Plus, I know a few people that really love current DPriest, which I think it'd be great to have another more proactive healer. And I know someone who's bitter that they haven't been able to play their RDruid in a few expansions, because competition amongst healers is "who's doing the most dps". With another healer (Evoker) coming in Dragon Flight, wouldn't you want competition for healer slots to have some other basis other than your damage output?

I would stay with water-focus as for healing, but some more earth-related theme is alwo welcome, but I wouldn't see it as pure heal itself, but rather other support, like Earth Shield and skills that improve defence of allies in general. So far I really like water-themed character as main Resto Shaman and I am using it for RP as well, but I understand you point.

I have nearly no experience with other healing specs, but I'm going to try another healer for opposide faction, so for now I can't tell anything more about spec slots and specialities of carteain specs.

5+ Year Old Account
    They better to use combo elements (since WoW already feels like anime, why not copy paste it from NARUTO)

1)Elemental rdps FIRE+EARTH=LAVA

2)Enhancement mdps WIND+FIRE=LIGHTNING

3)Restoration healer WATER+EARTH=MUD

4)Earthwarden tank EARTH+WIND=SAND
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

IMO all shaman specs should use all elements otherwise its just a mage spec.
    all elements can perform a function in all roles. Earth can hurt, protect or heal, same with water and wind. dragonfire can heal and phoenixes can revive themselves so they could do something with that if they cared to, but fire can also protect in some ways like firewalls or creating smoke to block vision etc though thats getting a little ... strange i think.

Id like to see a mage spec for every element like a storm mage and an earth mage and havethe shaman specs be elementalist specs that use all elements, but i get the impression blizz want less work and would be apprehensive about adding in more specs to the game.