Appeal infraction

https://www.mmo-champion.com/showthr...0#post53830260

Was infracted for “Forbidden Topics” when I was responding to someone else telling them not to bring up a forbidden topic

Not banned but still an undeserved infraction. And don’t know where to appeal it so this is the best spot I can find.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you do it by PM'ing a blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Pretty sure you do it by PM'ing a blue.
    Just did a few minutes ago, forgot to do that when I made this.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/showthr...0#post53830260

Was infracted for “Forbidden Topics” when I was responding to someone else telling them not to bring up a forbidden topic

Not banned but still an undeserved infraction. And don’t know where to appeal it so this is the best spot I can find.
    Technically, it doesn't matter who brought it up... you're not even supposed to acknowledge that they said it.... You're just supposed to flag the post and move on.

I do think the infraction is unfair though...it's using the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law. It's especially bad because sometimes it takes so long for a moderator to even notice that the post has been flagged which often leads to the conversation being derailed into that forbidden topic...until a mod finally shows up and wags their finger about telling everyone that they should know better.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an appeal forum. Closing this.

Contact any moderator and they will set up an appeal for any infractions you have received or contact Global (blue) moderator for further explanation if you feel a mistake was made and you cannot handle your problem with a Green moderator.