Thread: Messy Buritos

Messy Buritos

I fucking hate messy buritos.

All the meat, sour cream, guac, and all the other assorted foods make such a big mess you have to eat it with a fork.

Some fucking bullshit. If I wanted to eat an variety of different food with a fork, i'd order a salad. When I order a burito. I expect all of the contents to mesh well with the shell so I can eat it confidently like the finger food it's supposed to be.

I guess I’ll eat this burrito I got for you… the key is keeping it wrapped in the foil and slowly peeling down as you need to. Glad I could help.

This isn't your Blog site.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    I guess I’ll eat this burrito I got for you… the key is keeping it wrapped in the foil and slowly peeling down as you need to. Glad I could help.
    And then when the contents on the front of the burito escape, falling onto your white shirt which complicates your return to the office..
    What then?!

What...THEN?!

Quote Originally Posted by NotBigzo View Post
    And then when the contents on the front of the burito escape, falling onto your white shirt which complicates your return to the office..
    What then?!

What...THEN?!
    You learn how to eat like a person in a white shirt? Plenty of methods to prevent this. I’m not typically dribbling food down my front…

10+ Year Old Account
    Lube up your lips with the burrito to make it easier.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not ready for grown up foods. You'll just have to stay with Hot Pockets.
    Government Affiliated Snark

OP, maybe get a bib

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe don’t eat like a fucking slob or Go find a YouTube How To for kindergarteners still drinking out sippy cups and learn how to eat like a normal human being.

Steps to help you get started:

1. Take manageable bites. (Maybe don’t shove it all in your face as fast as you can, as soon as you get it.)
    2. Chew your food. (Help your digestive system.)
    3. Get a fucking napkin and utensils. (Spoon,Knife or Spork and Knife.)
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Pfft...if you can't eat a burrito as it's made to eat, then put it on a plate and grab a fork and knife. Who knows, maybe you'll start a trend, similar to eating a snickers bar...plate, fork and knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Pfft...if you can't eat a burrito as it's made to eat, then put it on a plate and grab a fork and knife. Who knows, maybe you'll start a trend, similar to eating a snickers bar...plate, fork and knife.
    Ok, don't start that nonsense. Seinfeld tried to get that ball rolling and it needs to die there. Candy bars are meant to be eaten with the wrapper partially unwrapped and in the hands, not on a plate with a fork and knife. Next thing we will see is New Yorkers eating pizza with a knife and fork.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like eating spaghetti with a spoon

Ok..you guys are scaring me now.

5+ Year Old Account
    An OP offers a topic for discussion. Just talking about how you hate a certain food doesn't make for an adequate opener. Additionally, something like this better fits into chat zone. It'll be moved there, please keep this in mind for the future.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Before you eat a messy burrito, place an empty tortilla under to catch everything that falls out. Wrap it up when you are done. Bam, bonus burrito.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice thing about burritos is their versatility. But anything and everything in them.

Time for a breakfast burrito!

Government Affiliated Snark