Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "Uh huh. So destroying southshore is meh, but camp cow is so important that you have to destroy a port city?" - Sunlily

I had long hate for hunter sets. Loved the class eventually only set I liked was first blue set back in vanilla forgot what its called. But sins bfa as night elf hunter I went with night elf gear you got from darkshore war shizzle and happy with that along with my purple mana saber pets and battlepet and mount one happy fam. But 99% of sets are ugly in my opinion.
    Last edited by Az0na; 2022-11-20 at 12:52 PM.

Mail armor is the most uninspired of all the four types hands down. Only some shaman tiers are good.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'll probably wear the Kyrian gold/silver armor for the next few years on my bloodelf.

looks pretty dope imho. But it's more of a Soldier/Marksman/High Elf thing than it is a Survivalist/Hunter thing.
    This must the best looking hunter set in the game besides the one from MoP challenges
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2022-11-20 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Mail armor is the most uninspired of all the four types hands down. Only some shaman tiers are good.

This must the best looking hunter set in the game besides the one from MoP challenges
    It’s all subjective. Personally, I’m not a fan of Kyrian or challenge mode sets, whereas I enjoy the old Ironhide set, as well as the mythic Gronn Stalker from ToS.
    If the shoulders were better I would probably enjoy DS set as well.
    That said, I usually enjoy plate appearances more than the others.