Poll: What class will you main?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    Not sure if I'm going to play wotlk classic. Being able to play blood dk dps and ranged survival hunter are big draws for me.
    In an end patch blood DK dps wont really be a thing unless you want to be the worst dps in your group that is, it was changed to a tank spec so its very unlikely guilds will want you to be a dps blood DK and you wont be in the running for shadowmourne.

Mage is the only way

Frost DK or Arc/Fire Mage, but I'm not sure I'm playing Wotlk yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    In an end patch blood DK dps wont really be a thing unless you want to be the worst dps in your group that is, it was changed to a tank spec so its very unlikely guilds will want you to be a dps blood DK and you wont be in the running for shadowmourne.
    That’s if they change the talents based on community feedback, and many oppose the changes that came with Cata.

Hunter, same as Vanilla, same as TBC. Hunter ftw

I picked my Paladin (Holy) because I knew that from TBC until Legion Classic (if they go that far) it's a class I'll love playing.

I'll play a Death Knight & Monk when they come around. Both of them I played extensively back in the day, but a Holy Paladin is something I'll be playing hopefully for many years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    That’s if they change the talents based on community feedback, and many oppose the changes that came with Cata.
    The community doesnt have a say its up to blizzard, the best option is the end patch, it is not worth doing anything else, how the classes worked was pretty good in cata and i would say classes played the best at that point with snap shotting and such to show just how good some players could be.

Mechagnome
    Lock and druid, mage will be there for aoe farming and professions.

If I play Wrath Classic (only way is if they don't remove dungeon finder) it was going to be warlock, but they just nerfed demo's unique buff into the ground. So who knows now.

The Patient
    I was a frost mage the first time it came out..but on retail I'm playing a destro warlock and love I have also played a bal druid and love it and a bm hunter..which is fun..I might attempt elemental shaman Idk..never played a shaman before

I planned and prepared my enhancer with a resto druid as farm char.

Ret pala and assa rogue were really fun in beta, as was mage back in original wotlk.

Ill peobably stay with the shaman, but gotta test a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by ResentfulUK View Post
    I picked my Paladin (Holy) because I knew that from TBC until Legion Classic (if they go that far) it's a class I'll love playing.
    Holy pally is always the best, but Legion was a real high point.

Holy pally for life!

Always DK, I have some custom builds I have perfected that are quite unique and are unstoppable in most PvP encounters.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Always DK, I have some custom builds I have perfected that are quite unique and are unstoppable in most PvP encounters.
    i mained frost DK the first time wrath was around, the playstyle was fun for sure, that howling blast spam.

However im going full paladin this time, retardin with a bit of prot on the side for easy badges/dungeons/old content soloing. For the light! Oh and fresh for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Soep View Post
    i mained frost DK the first time wrath was around, the playstyle was fun for sure, that howling blast spam.

However im going full paladin this time, retardin with a bit of prot on the side for easy badges/dungeons/old content soloing. For the light! Oh and fresh for sure
    Pally and DK were my Jam. Divine Storm in Wrath was PHAT.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.

Assassination Rogue to start with. One of the best DPS classes in WOTLK
    Might switch to Combat / Duel spec with Assassination later on in Wraith

Rogues are/where pretty meh in TBC. They finally get better in Wotlk

DK Blood tank and rogue alt.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Demo Lock.

Highly needed, very little played.

Excellent utility
    Fun execute phase
    Felguard

c:

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If faction changes get in probably paladin. If not Warlock. Maybe.

Hard to say honestly, I'm not even remotely hyped for Wrath after burning out on Naxx for the last few months to get my ashbringer.

I'm going with a shadow priest, for some arena fun. Never tried PvP in WotLK. I haven't played WoW in forever, and one of the reasons for quitting, was not having anyone to play with/wasn't able to make friends in-game. Now I've made RL friends! One of them, and her brother, will play on a fresh server. As Alliance though! I'm hoping they (and I!) will be committed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.