Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    At least those "slutty" elves look better than the current degenerated Dracthyr models that only satisfy woke audiences.
    Seeing your profile with that comment shows I was wrong about what demographic I thought it was pandering to. Let's just agree that current Dracthyr pander to nobody except Blizzard apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    The picture was literally just another slutty elf race though. I mean I know this website had a long (probably still ongoing) thread for getting Blood Elves with blue eyes and calling them High Elves (with no other changes), so I'm probably shouting into the void there a bit.
    Yet, variations of humans, elves, dwarves and orcs are the most sought after and asked for. The male visage form use the elf model, but the female use s the human - you also got that wrong.

The point is that just because we have existing variations doens't mean that new ones aren't welcome. In fact quite the oppsoite.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Do people still make one race guilds? I remember that happening a lot in vanilla, I remember this all gnome guild and me thinking, 'raiding must be a bitch for you' lol. Of course this was back when races didn't have as much flexibility of class choices :P

Good to see that sort of thing is still going though.
    Goblins can be everything except monk and paladin.

Paladins suck anyway (should have stayed off Horde) - and Monks are okay---ish? Never felt like one made or broke a group.

Raid just fine with all gobbos.

Plus, its always a blast/hilarious when raid leader calls for the unison rocket barrage racial. Seeing anywhere from 10 -25 rockets flying out at boss at same time is goblin goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Goblins can be everything except monk and paladin.

Paladins suck anyway (should have stayed off Horde) - and Monks are okay---ish? Never felt like one made or broke a group.

Raid just fine with all gobbos.

Plus, its always a blast/hilarious when raid leader calls for the unison rocket barrage racial. Seeing anywhere from 10 -25 rockets flying out at boss at same time is goblin goodness.
    thats so cool
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I find it odd that majority of the complaints are about the Dracthyr model rather than the visage models... the visages looks fucking abhorrent.
    Error 404 - Signature not found